'Zipuragi' Jung Woo-sung "Jeon Do-yeon and co-work, valuable experience"

Actor Jung Woo-sung, 47, came back with a pullout: a crumpled shirt, a ragged head and a fussy, fussy character.Jung Woo-sung played Tae-Young, a port official who was in a swamp of Hantang, suffering from debt due to his lover who disappeared from the movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon).The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep, a film about the same novel by Japanese author Sone Kasuke, is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives, a money bag, and recently received a judging panel award at the Film Festival.Jung Woo-sung said, The scenario was good. There was an actor named Jeon Do-yeon cast.I vaguely wished I could join an actor named Jeon Do-yeon. I cant find or do it.I had a vague idea that I wanted to try it together, but this was my chance. Thats the biggest reason.  I did not read the original, but I think it brought the advantage of the original.I can focus on human desires with the material of money bags, but I think I have a problem finding money bags, he said.Jung Woo-sung played a full-fledged Tae-Young and worried that the character would be on the rise.I wondered if it was a fuss when the Tae-Young appeared, what if it was floating.Personally, it was good that Tae-Youngs fuss was well settled as a character. Character, who shows the most humane figure, is only a middleman (played by Bae Sung-woo), not an evil person, but a troubled, conflicted, and inevitable Choices because of the urgency of reality.Tae-Young is not evil, but he was Choices like that. But I cant justify it.I do not know if we can see the situation and the Choices and we can do the Choices.But I needed to be able to give Tae-Young compassion, and I drew it as a character that gave me a laugh, so I exaggerated the loopholes in Tae-Young.Jung Woo-sung tried to plant a lot of hotness when he was reacting in the play, but he did not overdo it. The most important thing to be wary was excessive.I was fussing as I went up and up and overdone.What was the work with the expected Jeon Do-yeon?Jung Woo-sung said, It was great to see you. We are always colleagues, in the same industry, but we did not have a chance to talk.I wondered what he would look like while he was with Jeon Do-yeon this time. What has been established so far under the name of Jeon Do-yeon should have a love for the movie and a sense of responsibility for the scene.I was able to identify the attitude of a good colleague who was responsible for implementing the take with a strong sense of responsibility.I wanted you to be comfortable with me, to be a colleague of how you work on the field.It is important to draw the sympathy of Character and Character when each actor has a long career and has a world of his own, but I think proving that he is an actor in the field is also a factor that leads to the atmosphere of the field.It was a pleasant job to be in touch with Mr. Jeon Do-yeon in that part.  (Continue on Interview2
Actor Jung Woo-sung, 47, came back with a pullout: a crumpled shirt, a ragged head and a fussy, fussy character.Jung Woo-sung played Tae-Young, a port official who was in a swamp of Hantang, suffering from debt due to his lover who disappeared from the movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon).The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep, a film about the same novel by Japanese author Sone Kasuke, is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives, a money bag, and recently received a judging panel award at the Film Festival.Jung Woo-sung said, The scenario was good. There was an actor named Jeon Do-yeon cast.I vaguely wished I could join an actor named Jeon Do-yeon. I cant find or do it.I had a vague idea that I wanted to try it together, but this was my chance. Thats the biggest reason.  I did not read the original, but I think it brought the advantage of the original.I can focus on human desires with the material of money bags, but I think I have a problem finding money bags, he said.Jung Woo-sung played a full-fledged Tae-Young and worried that the character would be on the rise.I wondered if it was a fuss when the Tae-Young appeared, what if it was floating.Personally, it was good that Tae-Youngs fuss was well settled as a character. Character, who shows the most humane figure, is only a middleman (played by Bae Sung-woo), not an evil person, but a troubled, conflicted, and inevitable Choices because of the urgency of reality.Tae-Young is not evil, but he was Choices like that. But I cant justify it.I do not know if we can see the situation and the Choices and we can do the Choices.But I needed to be able to give Tae-Young compassion, and I drew it as a character that gave me a laugh, so I exaggerated the loopholes in Tae-Young.Jung Woo-sung tried to plant a lot of hotness when he was reacting in the play, but he did not overdo it. The most important thing to be wary was excessive.I was fussing as I went up and up and overdone.What was the work with the expected Jeon Do-yeon?Jung Woo-sung said, It was great to see you. We are always colleagues, in the same industry, but we did not have a chance to talk.I wondered what he would look like while he was with Jeon Do-yeon this time. What has been established so far under the name of Jeon Do-yeon should have a love for the movie and a sense of responsibility for the scene.I was able to identify the attitude of a good colleague who was responsible for implementing the take with a strong sense of responsibility.I wanted you to be comfortable with me, to be a colleague of how you work on the field.It is important to draw the sympathy of Character and Character when each actor has a long career and has a world of his own, but I think proving that he is an actor in the field is also a factor that leads to the atmosphere of the field.It was a pleasant job to be in touch with Mr. Jeon Do-yeon in that part.  (Continue on Interview2

Actor Jung Woo-sung, 47, came back with a pullout: a crumpled shirt, a ragged head and a fussy, fussy Character.

Jung Woo-sung played Tae-Young, a port official who was in a swamp of Hantang, suffering from debt due to his lover who disappeared from the movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon).

The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep, a film about the same novel by Japanese author Sone Kasuke, is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives, a money bag, and recently received a judging panel award at the Film Festival.

Jung Woo-sung said, "The scenario was good. There was an Actor named Jeon Do-yeon cast. I vaguely wished I could join an Actor named Jeon Do-yeon. I can’t find or do it. I had a vague idea that I wanted to try it together, but this was my chance. That's the biggest reason. "" I did not read the original, but I think it brought the advantage of the original. “I can focus on human desires with the material of money bags, but I think I have a problem finding money bags,” he said.

Jung Woo-sung played a full-fledged Tae-Young and worried that the Character would be on the rise. “I wondered if it was a fuss when the Tae-Young appeared, what if it was floating. Personally, it was good that Tae-Young's fuss was well settled as a Character. "

Character, who shows the most humane figure, is only a middleman (played by Bae Sung-woo), not an evil person, but a troubled, conflicted, and inevitable Choices because of the urgency of reality. Tae-Young is not evil, but he was Choices like that. But I can't justify it. I do not know if we can see the situation and the Choices and we can do the Choices. But I needed to be able to give Tae-Young compassion, and I drew it as a Character that gave me a laugh, so I exaggerated the loopholes in Tae-Young.”

Jung Woo-sung tried to plant a lot of 'hotness' when he was reacting in the play, but he did not overdo it. "The most important thing to be wary was excessive. “I was fussing as I went up and up and overdone.”

What was the work with the expected Jeon Do-yeon?

Jung Woo-sung said, "It was great to see you. We are always colleagues, in the same industry, but we did not have a chance to talk. I wondered what he would look like while he was with Jeon Do-yeon this time. "

"What has been established so far under the name of Jeon Do-yeon should have a love for the movie and a sense of responsibility for the scene. “I was able to identify the attitude of a good colleague who was responsible for implementing the take with a strong sense of responsibility.

“I wanted you to be comfortable with me, to be a colleague of how you work on the field. It is important to draw the sympathy of Character and Character when each Actor has a long career and has a world of his own, but I think proving that he is an Actor in the field is also a fActor that leads to the atmosphere of the field. It was a pleasant job to be in touch with Mr. Jeon Do-yeon in that part. " (Continue on Interview2