Jung Woo-sung "directed production 'Guardian', will also be an adventure for Kim Nam-gil" (Interview)

Actor Jung Woo-sung gave warm advice to his juniors who participated in the audition, referring to Kim Nam-gil, who appeared in the Guardian.Jung Woo-sung drew attention by mentioning the Guardian, which he directed at the main site and Interview held at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 6th.Guardian is the first feature-length commercial film directed by Jung Woo-sung, and Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong are expected to appear.Jung Woo-sung also appears directly and performs acting and directing.On this day, Jung Woo-sung laughed when asked about his feelings as a new coach, saying, I am calm. He said, I do not know if it is a calmness from confidence.There is no other tension about what to change (about the work) or what to do, he said. Tense is a free ride.The content is not specific (laughing) genre is action. Kim Nam-gil suggested that the character fit well.Actor is also an adventure character, he added. If you do this well, it will be a much more meaningful task than I gave it to you .It will be a more serious and (like) work to do, but I work on Actor, who will remain, hoping to be a meaningful character as an adventure, he said.In addition, Jung Woo-sung said, I heard that the audition for Guardian heroine was very tight and intense. I think I felt more like that in front of me.I did not forget the advice for the juniors who auditioned.I usually think auditions are evaluated by myself, but Im trying to find out what fits the character.I want to say, Whether you pass the audition or not, it has nothing to do with your value.Friends who have to audition are friends who have just started, so I think there are some hurts.Id like to tell all Actors, because its not a place to evaluate them as an Actor, and I hope theyre free to audition a lot and (even in those thoughts).

Actor Jung Woo-sung gave warm advice to his juniors who participated in the audition, referring to Kim Nam-gil, who appeared in the Guardian.

Jung Woo-sung drew attention by mentioning the Guardian, which he directed at the main site and Interview held at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 6th.

Guardian is the first feature-length commercial film directed by Jung Woo-sung, and Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong are expected to appear. Jung Woo-sung also appears directly and performs acting and directing.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung laughed when asked about his feelings as a new coach, saying, "I am calm." He said, "I do not know if it is a calmness from confidence. “There is no other tension about what to change (about the work) or what to do,” he said. “Tense is a free ride.”

“The content is not specific (laughing) genre is action. Kim Nam-gil suggested that the character fit well. Actor is also an adventure character, "he added." If you do this well, it will be a much more meaningful task than" I gave it to you ".

“It will be a more serious and (like) work to do, but I work on Actor, who will remain, hoping to be a meaningful character as an adventure,” he said.

In addition, Jung Woo-sung said, "I heard that the audition for 'Guardian' heroine was very tight and intense." "I think I felt more like that in front of me." I did not forget the advice for the juniors who auditioned.

“I usually think auditions are evaluated by myself, but I’m trying to find out what fits the character. I want to say, “Whether you pass the audition or not, it has nothing to do with your value. Friends who have to audition are Friends who have just started, so I think there are some hurts. I’d like to tell all Actors, because it’s not a place to evaluate them as an Actor, and I hope they’re free to audition a lot and (even in those thoughts).”