Jung Woo-sung "pursues naturalness without make-up...get caught if you decorate"

Actor Jung Woo-sung returns to the screen with animals who want to catch strawI expressed my desire to reach the audience with a natural appearance that fits the flowing time.Jung Woo-sung told various stories with the movie at the Interview of Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th.The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst Hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of life. Jung Woo-sung played the role of Tae-Young, who dreams of a bath due to debt debt due to his missing lover.Jung Woo-sung, Jeon Do-yeon, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jin Kyung, Jung Man-sik, Jung Ga-ram, and Shin Hyun-bin fill the drama, while Jung Woo-sung helps the people who see the relaxed figure without power through the Tae-Young station.I wanted to highlight the loopholes that Tae-Young has, said Jung Woo-sung, who said, In fact, because Tae-Young is not a leading figure in the film, I was doing a character design while worrying about how much Tae-Young will play in the drama.Every time Jung Woo-sungs face is closed up on the screen, traces of the face that the troubles of Tae-Young are buried are also noticeable.Jung Woo-sung said, If you need it when you shoot, you can apply the powder lightly, but you do not make up well.Jung Woo-sung said, I see it on a big screen that it is a movie, and if I keep decorating (Actor), I can see the awkwardness in one expression.It is important to show everyday life in order to convey the feelings of Character.And the Tae-Young Character didnt even need makeup originally, he said.Jung Woo-sung, who has firmly established his position as a Korean star for nearly 30 years with the unchanged modifier Representative handsome actor, asked, I can wonder how the representative handsome actor of Korea manages. I do not do appearance management or skin care.It is DNA given by my parents. Jung Woo-sung, who laughed again that he had not found any money in advance because he did not find it steadily in the past, said, Time was frustrating when I was lying down. I think it is good to accept the traces of time well.In fact, even if I say this, I would be annoying and lazy, but ... It seems to be right to express the human figure that can be seen in time properly.In my twenties, I do not have to make up because I am in my 20s. In my 30s, I wanted to show my face more honestly in my 30s. In my 40s, I think that the traces of time in my 40s are seen through the character.Gina Rodriguez is my time and person rather than admitting time and trying to win it, Gina Rodriguez is my time and I think it is wise to use my time well. The animals that wanted to catch straw, which was scheduled to open on December 12, have delayed the recent release due to the influence of the new Corona virus from China.Photo = Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM

Actor Jung Woo-sung returns to the screen with 'animals who want to catch straw' I expressed my desire to reach the audience with a natural appearance that fits the flowing time.

Jung Woo-sung told various stories with the movie at the Interview of "Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th.

"The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst Hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of life. Jung Woo-sung played the role of Tae-Young, who dreams of a bath due to debt debt due to his missing lover.

Jung Woo-sung, Jeon Do-yeon, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jin Kyung, Jung Man-sik, Jung Ga-ram, and Shin Hyun-bin fill the drama, while Jung Woo-sung helps the people who see the relaxed figure without power through the Tae-Young station.

"I wanted to highlight the loopholes that Tae-Young has," said Jung Woo-sung, who said, "In fact, because Tae-Young is not a leading figure in the film, I was doing a Character design while worrying about how much Tae-Young will play in the drama."

Every time Jung Woo-sung's face is closed up on the screen, traces of the face that the troubles of Tae-Young are buried are also noticeable. Jung Woo-sung said, "If you need it when you shoot, you can apply the powder lightly, but you do not make up well."

Jung Woo-sung said, "I see it on a big screen that it is a movie, and if I keep decorating (Actor), I can see the awkwardness in one expression. It is important to show everyday life in order to convey the feelings of Character. And the Tae-Young Character didn't even need makeup originally," he said.

Jung Woo-sung, who has firmly established his position as a Korean star for nearly 30 years with the unchanged modifier "Representative handsome Actor," asked, "I can wonder how the representative handsome Actor of Korea manages." "I do not do appearance management or skin care. It is DNA given by my parents. "

Jung Woo-sung, who laughed again that he had not found any money in advance because he did not find it steadily in the past, said, "Time was frustrating when I was lying down." "I think it is good to accept the traces of time well. In fact, even if I say this, I would be annoying and lazy, but ... "

"It seems to be right to express the human figure that can be seen in time properly. In my twenties, I do not have to make up because I am in my 20s. In my 30s, I wanted to show my face more honestly in my 30s. In my 40s, I think that the traces of time in my 40s are seen through the Character. Gina Rodriguez is my time and person rather than admitting time and trying to win it, Gina Rodriguez is my time and I think it is wise to use my time well. "

The animals that wanted to catch straw, which was scheduled to open on December 12, have delayed the recent release due to the influence of the new Corona virus from China.

Photo = Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM