"May things improve" in new Corona, "Zipuragirado" protagonists

My Heart Is Heavy (Director Kim Yong-hoon)With the number of audiences visiting the theaters shrinking due to the new corona virus infection (commodity pneumonia), the protagonists of The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep expressed their regrets.There are some situations that are not easy, said director Kim Yong-hoon. I hope the situation will improve. I hope the movie will be well received in such a situation.Jung Woo-sung also said, I hope this situation will improve quickly. I hope that other good works other than our movies will come out and I will not be ignored.Jeon Do-yeon said, I was worried about today. I am glad to be released, but I am worried about it.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.He was awarded the Jury Award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival, and was officially invited to the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival feature competition.It will be released on the 12th.star jo hyun-joo

"My Heart Is Heavy" (Director Kim Yong-hoon)

With the number of audiences visiting the theaters shrinking due to the new corona virus infection (commodity pneumonia), the protagonists of "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" expressed their regrets.

"There are some situations that are not easy," said director Kim Yong-hoon. "I hope the situation will improve. I hope the movie will be well received in such a situation."

Jung Woo-sung also said, "I hope this situation will improve quickly. I hope that other good works other than our movies will come out and I will not be ignored."

Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was worried about today. I am glad to be released, but I am worried about it."

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

He was awarded the Jury Award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival, and was officially invited to the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival feature competition.

It will be released on the 12th.

star jo hyun-joo