Yang Se-chan "Kim Jong-kook Running Man' in Tiger, 'Shot face' line Sika deer opposite"

Tiger Kim Jong-kook becomes Sika deer on Shot face?Kim Jong-kook said, In Running Man, we get a lot of flaws. Its a 12-year-old visitor, but its rough and bad.But there is no such thing in Shot face, he said. I am encouraged by my children.You can see the warmth you cant see on Running Man - the shooting time isnt long, but both end with red eyes.It is not hard to shoot, but the tiredness is so extreme that we have a friendship with each other.Yang Se-chan said, If the end is rough and playful, and the appearance of Tiger in Running Man is like the opposite of Sika deer in Shot face. I love children very much and it seems to be a lot like that.I think there will be a lot of pure images looking at the children. bak-beauty

Tiger Kim Jong-kook becomes Sika deer on 'Shot face'?

Kim Jong-kook said, "In Running Man', we get a lot of flaws. It's a 12-year-old visitor, but it's rough and bad. But there is no such thing in 'Shot face', "he said." I am encouraged by my children. You can see the warmth you can't see on "Running Man" - the shooting time isn't long, but both end with red eyes. It is not hard to shoot, but the tiredness is so extreme that we have a friendship with each other.

Yang Se-chan said, "If the end is rough and playful, and the appearance of Tiger in Running Man' is like the opposite of Sika deer in 'Shot face'." "I love children very much and it seems to be a lot like that. I think there will be a lot of pure images looking at the children. "

bak-beauty