Davichi Lee Hae-ri joins Short hair Goddess Big Heat... 'I almost didn't recognize'

Davichi Lee Hae-ri makes a surprise turnLee Hae-ri revealed on January 6 that she changed her hairstyle to Short hair with an article on her Instagram account: Did I say I cut my hair!?Fans who have seen the photos are reacting enthusiastically, What is beautiful, Goddess beauty explosion, and It looks sweet.pear hyo-ju
Davichi Lee Hae-ri makes a surprise turnLee Hae-ri revealed on January 6 that she changed her hairstyle to Short hair with an article on her Instagram account: Did I say I cut my hair!?Fans who have seen the photos are reacting enthusiastically, What is beautiful, Goddess beauty explosion, and It looks sweet.pear hyo-ju
Davichi Lee Hae-ri makes a surprise turnLee Hae-ri revealed on January 6 that she changed her hairstyle to Short hair with an article on her Instagram account: Did I say I cut my hair!?Fans who have seen the photos are reacting enthusiastically, What is beautiful, Goddess beauty explosion, and It looks sweet.pear hyo-ju

Davichi Lee Hae-ri makes a surprise turn

Lee Hae-ri revealed on January 6 that she changed her hairstyle to Short hair with an article on her Instagram account: "Did I say I cut my hair!?"

Fans who have seen the photos are reacting enthusiastically, "What is beautiful," "Goddess beauty explosion," and "It looks sweet."

pear hyo-ju