"The beasts who want to catch straws" Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and the first co-work, embarrassing and embarrassing"

The beasts that want to be straw Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings of Acting Jung Woo-sung and a long couple.On the 13th, a report on the production of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon, production film company BA Entertainment) was held at Megabox in Wangsimni, Seongdong-gu, Seoul.On this day, Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jeon Do-yeon, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended.Hand a straw and beasts is a film about the crime of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, I knew on the spot that I was co-working with Jung Woo-sung for the first time. I was so embarrassed and embarrassed to act together.Moreover, it took time to adapt because I had to act on the old couple. I was sorry that the film was over.I thought I wanted to act with Mr. Guizhou for a long time. Mr. Guizhou made a movie and asked me, I do not have a role to play. Jung Woo-sung replied, I want to meet you in a movie that can be done later, and I will give you a proposal soon.

'The beasts that want to be straw' Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings of Acting Jung Woo-sung and a long Couple.

On the 13th, a report on the production of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon, production film company BA Entertainment) was held at Megabox in Wangsimni, Seongdong-gu, Seoul. On this day, Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Jeon Do-yeon, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended.

'Hand a straw and beasts' is a film about the crime of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I knew on the spot that I was co-working with Jung Woo-sung for the first time." "I was so embarrassed and embarrassed to act together. Moreover, it took time to adapt because I had to act on the old Couple. "

"I was sorry that the film was over. I thought I wanted to act with Mr. Guizhou for a long time. "Mr. Guizhou made a movie and asked me," I do not have a role to play. "

Jung Woo-sung replied, "I want to meet you in a movie that can be done later, and I will give you a proposal soon."