"Jipuragirado" Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and the first co-work, old Couple Acting embarrassing"

Seoul=) = Actor Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung spoke about the first Acting co-work.Jeon Do-yeon opened the statement about the first meeting with Jung Woo-sung at the production meeting of the movie The Animals who Want to Hold the Jeepura (director Kim Yong-hoon) at the Megabox Holy Water in Wangsimni, Seoul Seongdong-gu, at 11 am on the 13th.I was so embarrassed and embarrassed to act together, but I had to act an old couple so I knew it for the first time in the field.It took me a while to adjust, but I was sorry to finish shooting. I wanted to act with Mr. Guizhou for a long time. I asked him if he had a role to play because he made a movie, he added.Jung Woo-sung said, I have been seeing Jeon Do-yeon since my debut and felt friendly colleagues and friends, but I felt an unknown distance when I was working on my own activities.However, Doyeon said that he was awkward, but he seemed to be in front of Taeyoung, which Yeon-hee deliberately made. Asked if he would like to cast Jeon Do-yeon, he added, No, I am a colleague who wants to meet with a movie that can be done together later.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Seoul=) = Actor Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung spoke about the first Acting co-work.

Jeon Do-yeon opened the statement about the first meeting with Jung Woo-sung at the production meeting of the movie "The Animals who Want to Hold the Jeepura" (director Kim Yong-hoon) at the Megabox Holy Water in Wangsimni, Seoul Seongdong-gu, at 11 am on the 13th.

"I was so embarrassed and embarrassed to act together, but I had to act an old Couple so I knew it for the first time in the field. It took me a while to adjust, but I was sorry to finish shooting. I wanted to act with Mr. Guizhou for a long time. " "I asked him if he had a role to play because he made a movie," he added.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I have been seeing Jeon Do-yeon since my debut and felt Friendly colleagues and Friends, but I felt an unknown distance when I was working on my own activities. However, Doyeon said that he was awkward, but he seemed to be in front of Taeyoung, which Yeon-hee deliberately made. "

Asked if he would like to cast "Jeon Do-yeon," he added, "No, I am a colleague who wants to meet with a movie that can be done together later."

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.