"Jipuragirado" Jeon Do-yeon "First Breathing Jung Woo-sung and longtime lover Acting, embarrassed"

Jeon Do-yeon gave a feeling of breathing with Jung Woo-sung.On the 13th, Seoul Seongdong District Wangsimniro, at the production meeting of the movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) who want to catch even straw at Megabox Holy Water, Jeon Do-yeon said, I knew on the spot that I first met Jung Woo-sung.Jeon Do-yeon said, I was so embarrassed and embarrassed to act together, but it took me time to adapt to the old lover.I was sorry that the filming was over. I had an idea to act with Mr. Guizhou for a long time. I asked Guizhou to make a movie and asked me, Is there a role I can play?Jung Woo-sung said, Since I saw Jeon Do-yeon from the beginning of my debut, I felt friendly colleagues and friends, but I felt an unknown distance when I was working on each other. I thought that Mr. Doyeon was awkward, and I thought it was a chuchuku that Yeonhee deliberately created in front of Taeyoung.Asked if he would like to cast Jeon Do-yeon, he said, I am a colleague who wants to meet with a movie that can be done later.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Jeon Do-yeon gave a feeling of breathing with Jung Woo-sung.

On the 13th, Seoul Seongdong District Wangsimniro, at the production meeting of the movie "The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) who want to catch even straw" at Megabox Holy Water, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I knew on the spot that I first met Jung Woo-sung."

Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was so embarrassed and embarrassed to act together, but it took me time to adapt to the old lover. I was sorry that the filming was over. I had an idea to act with Mr. Guizhou for a long time. "

"I asked Guizhou to make a movie and asked me, 'Is there a role I can play?'"

Jung Woo-sung said, "Since I saw Jeon Do-yeon from the beginning of my debut, I felt Friendly colleagues and Friends, but I felt an unknown distance when I was working on each other." "I thought that Mr. Doyeon was awkward, and I thought it was a chuchuku that Yeonhee deliberately created in front of Taeyoung."

Asked if he would like to cast Jeon Do-yeon, he said, "I am a colleague who wants to meet with a movie that can be done later."

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.