All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok "Lee Seung-gi asked for entertainment"

Shin Sung-rok, a new member of SBS All The Butlers, revealed the background of challenging entertainment.Shin Sung-rok, the fifth member and new rising brother, appeared in All The Butlers, which aired on the 12th.Shin Sung-rok caught the eye by saying, I am a pro when asked if I express myself in five letters.Shin Sung-rok said Lee Seung-gi was his entertainment navigation.Lee Seung-gi made me know about entertainment, and if it wasnt for victory, I wouldnt have done it, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, Shin Sung-rok has had images of murderers and dog dogs.I thought he was a sensitive, sunny person, but when I met him at the private meeting, he was completely different. I didnt have anyone so funny, he said.Shin Sung-rok laughed brightly, saying, So I asked, Will you join me?Lee Seung-gi said, I did not mean to do it together.

Shin Sung-rok, a new member of SBS All The Butlers', revealed the background of challenging entertainment.

Shin Sung-rok, the fifth member and new rising brother, appeared in All The Butlers, which aired on the 12th.

Shin Sung-rok caught the eye by saying, I am a pro when asked if I express myself in five letters. Shin Sung-rok said Lee Seung-gi was his 'entertainment navigation'. “Lee Seung-gi made me know about entertainment, and if it wasn’t for victory, I wouldn’t have done it,” he said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Shin Sung-rok has had images of murderers and dog dogs. “I thought he was a sensitive, sunny person, but when I met him at the private meeting, he was completely different. I didn’t have anyone so funny,” he said.

Shin Sung-rok laughed brightly, saying, "So I asked, 'Will you join me?' Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not mean to do it together."