group 'Queen' Brian Joo Theresa May and Roger James Taylor "was the best Korean temple food"

Gocheok Dome Concert from 18th to 19thBrian Joo Theresa May (pictured) and drummer Roger James Taylor, guitarists of the Living Legend group Queen (Queen), visited Korea on the 15th.It is to meet domestic fans with Hyundai Card Super Concert 25-Queen held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 18th to 19th.Brian Jooo Theresa May reported the arrival directly on her SNS on the 16th.He said, I am so grateful for the great welcome of Korean fans, along with the photos of the airport and the videos of the fans who came to the airport.I am grateful and sorry that I have met so short that I did not expect it.  How lucky are we? I wish I had time to shake hands and hug my fans, but Ill meet you at the concert hall. He also showed me his first meal in Korea.I ate Korean temples in the evening and it was the best, he added, adding that the Vegan and Strictly Vegetarian meal was a photo of a Korean restaurant.Queens performance in Korea is only six years. She participated in the rock festival held at the Seoul Jamsil Sports Complex auxiliary stadium in 2014, 43 years after the group formed.This is the first solo performance. The show is an extension of the world tour that started in Vancouver, Canada last July.Adam Lambert, a singer from the American audition program American Idol, will be on stage as a guest vocalist on behalf of the vocalist Freddie Mercury, who died in 1991.It will feature famous songs such as Bohemian Rhapsody, which was released in 2018 as a movie and caused a Singalong craze, as well as We Are the Champions and We Will Rock You.

Gocheok Dome Concert from 18th to 19th

Brian Joo Theresa May (pictured) and drummer Roger James Taylor, guitarists of the Living Legend group Queen (Queen), visited Korea on the 15th. It is to meet domestic fans with Hyundai Card Super Concert 25-Queen held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 18th to 19th.

Brian Jooo Theresa May reported the arrival directly on her SNS on the 16th. He said, "I am so grateful for the great welcome of Korean fans, along with the photos of the airport and the videos of the fans who came to the airport. I am grateful and sorry that I have met so short that I did not expect it. "" How lucky are we? " I wish I had time to shake hands and hug my fans, but I’ll meet you at the concert hall.” He also showed me his first meal in Korea. “I ate Korean temples in the evening and it was the best,” he added, adding that the “Vegan and Strictly Vegetarian” meal was a photo of a Korean restaurant.

Queen's performance in Korea is only six years. She participated in the rock festival held at the Seoul Jamsil Sports Complex auxiliary stadium in 2014, 43 years after the group formed. This is the first solo performance. The show is an extension of the world tour that started in Vancouver, Canada last July. Adam Lambert, a singer from the American audition program American Idol, will be on stage as a guest vocalist on behalf of the vocalist Freddie Mercury, who died in 1991. It will feature famous songs such as Bohemian Rhapsody, which was released in 2018 as a movie and caused a 'Singalong' craze, as well as 'We Are the Champions' and 'We Will Rock You'.