Running Man' Kang Tae-oh "Jeon So-min, originally liked" surprise Confessions

Actor Kang Tae-oh plays stone fastball Confessions full of hearts to Jeon So-minOn SBS entertainment Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 5th, Kang Tae-oh suddenly made Confessions in the absence of members, saying, I liked it originally to Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national actor and director was unfolding in the final race of  ...During the race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, I did not tell you that it was burdensome ... and said, My sister originally liked it.So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, Have you seen my Yondu makeup? Kang Tae-oh said, I have seen all the Yondu makeup.The reason for the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh can be found on SBS entertainment Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 5th.

Actor Kang Tae-oh plays stone fastball Confessions full of hearts to Jeon So-min

On sbs entertainment Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 5th, Kang Tae-oh suddenly made Confessions in the absence of members, saying, "I liked it originally" to Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national Actor and director was unfolding in the final Race of ' ...

During the Race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, "I did not tell you that it was burdensome ..." and said, "My sister originally liked it."

So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, "Have you seen my Yondu makeup?" Kang Tae-oh said, "I have seen all the Yondu makeup."

The reason for the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh can be found on sbs entertainment Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 5th.