'Romantic Floor 2' medical school was a stone wall hospital in Han Suk-kyu, Ahn Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop

Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 will be together at Doldam Hospital.In SBS New Moonwha Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplay by Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik, hereinafter Kim Sabu 2), which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, it started as a figure of Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu) who saves patients while watching the surgery at the seminar.During surgery, a problem occurred in the patients health, and Professor Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-heon), who was in the house, was in a difficult situation.Kim Sabu, who watched this in the video, talked to the fellow Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung), who was sitting in front of him, and borrowed paper and pen to do Memoir of War.He asked Cha to tell the memoir of War, who was his own, to the operating room, Do you run well?Cha Eun-jae asked, Can I ask who you are? Kim Sabu took off his hat and said, Dr. Kim Sabu, who works at Doldam Hospital.The Memoir of War, which Cha Eun-jae delivered, said that the patient was Tension Newmo (Tension Pneumothorax); Park Min-guk, who saw it, completed the demonstration safely, and the patient found a normal pace.After the surgery, Park Min-guk found out that the person who delivered the Memoir of War was Kim Sabu and visited him.Cha asked Kim Sabu, How did you know? And Kim Sabu did not do his job and found himself. Cha Eun-jae was embarrassed by Kim Sabus words.Kim Sabu was highly skilled in the operation of Seo Woo Jin. Kim Sabu approached Seo Woo Jin first and said, Do you need a job?I approached him and Seo Woo Jin said,Who are you? Kim said. I dont know if youve heard of Doldam Hospital. I just need GS there.Seo Woo Jin wondered, Do you know me? And Kim said, I was cut off today.I am only about to say that I am bullied because of the accusations.Seo Woo Jin said, But you will give me a job? Why? And Kim said, Why?GS is needed, but the surgery is pushed back, and when I do this, I throw a place to pretend to be good, and I want to leave all kinds of bad surgery.Cha Eun-jae joined GS for a while, but fell down due to symptoms such as overco-work during surgery.Professor Cha Eun-jae, who learned that he had a phobia of surgery and was eating a tranquilizer accordingly, instructed him to go to the hospital.=

Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' will be together at Doldam Hospital.

In SBS New Moonwha Drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' (playplay by Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik, hereinafter 'Kim Sabu 2'), which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, it started as a figure of Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu) who saves patients while watching the surgery at the seminar.

During surgery, a problem occurred in the patient's health, and Professor Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-heon), who was in the house, was in a difficult situation. Kim Sabu, who watched this in the video, talked to the fellow Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung), who was sitting in front of him, and borrowed paper and pen to do Memoir of War.

He asked Cha to tell the Memoir of War, who was his own, to the operating room, "Do you run well?" Cha Eun-jae asked, "Can I ask who you are?" Kim Sabu took off his hat and said, "Dr. Kim Sabu, who works at Doldam Hospital."

The Memoir of War, which Cha Eun-jae delivered, said that the patient was "Tension Newmo" (Tension Pneumothorax); Park Min-guk, who saw it, completed the demonstration safely, and the patient found a normal pace. After the surgery, Park Min-guk found out that the person who delivered the Memoir of War was Kim Sabu and visited him.

Cha asked Kim Sabu, "How did you know?" And Kim Sabu did not do his job and found himself. Cha Eun-jae was embarrassed by Kim Sabu's words.

Kim Sabu was highly skilled in the operation of Seo Woo Jin. Kim Sabu approached Seo Woo Jin first and said, "Do you need a job? "I approached him and Seo Woo Jin said,"Who are you?" Kim said. "I don't know if you've heard of Doldam Hospital. I just need gs there.

Seo Woo Jin wondered, "Do you know me?" And Kim said, "I was cut off today. "I am only about to say that I am bullied because of the accusations."

Seo Woo Jin said, "But you will give me a job? Why?" And Kim said, "Why? gs is needed, but the surgery is pushed back, and when I do this, I throw a place to pretend to be good, and I want to leave all kinds of bad surgery.

Cha Eun-jae joined gs for a while, but fell down due to symptoms such as overco-work during surgery. Professor Cha Eun-jae, who learned that he had a phobia of surgery and was eating a tranquilizer accordingly, instructed him to go to the hospital.

=