'Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2' Lee Sung-kyung regrets being Physician..."No talent."

Lee Sung-kyung of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 regretted becoming a Physician.In the SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which aired on the 28th, he regretted that Lee Sung-kyung became a Physician, but he was encouraged by Kim Sabu and re-empowered.On this day, Cha regretted walking the path of Physician.I wanted to be a violinist, Cha said. I cried for two days at the teachers words, just as a hobby, and ended up dreaming.But this is the same thing, even if you dont have the talent, Cha said, regretting, I should have known when I entered the anatomy lab, but I should have fled then.However, Cha Eun-jae went out on the way to the ringing call saying, I should go.The hospital was accompanied by an injured Killer, who was injured in a fight between prisoners and his blood vessels.In the meantime, Kim asked about Cha Eun-jaes condition. Cha Eun-jae replied, I am trying to be okay.Kim said, It is not your fault, so lets get rid of it quickly. He encouraged me to call me immediately if anything happens.Cha tried to operate, but the patient did not cooperate with the surgery. The patient said, Who says that you will transplant a kidney to Murderza like me.When Park Eun-tak went out decisively, the patient reluctantly cooperated with the surgery.At the same time, the paramedics were brought in, unconscious in the emergency room, and Seo Woo-jin rushed to the sudden stop of the paramedics.Kim confirmed the condition of the paramedics and said, Both pupils are open. The brain had a problem.These paramedics went to rescue the drunk, then hit the drunk in the head, vomiting and falling down after that.I think I have a problem with my brain, Kim told a colleague of The paramedics, who had fallen down, saying, All of my pupils are open.

Lee Sung-kyung of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' regretted becoming a Physician.

In the SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which aired on the 28th, he regretted that Lee Sung-kyung became a Physician, but he was encouraged by Kim Sabu and re-empowered.

On this day, Cha regretted walking the path of Physician. “I wanted to be a violinist,” Cha said. “I cried for two days at the teacher’s words, just as a hobby, and ended up dreaming.” “But this is the same thing, even if you don’t have the talent,” Cha said, regretting, “I should have known when I entered the anatomy lab, but I should have fled then.” However, Cha Eun-jae went out on the way to the ringing call saying, "I should go."

The hospital was accompanied by an injured Killer, who was injured in a fight between prisoners and his blood vessels. In the meantime, Kim asked about Cha Eun-jae's condition. Cha Eun-jae replied, "I am trying to be okay." Kim said, "It is not your fault, so let's get rid of it quickly." He encouraged me to "call me immediately if anything happens."

Cha tried to operate, but the patient did not cooperate with the surgery. The patient said, "Who says that you will transplant a kidney to Murderza like me." When Park Eun-tak went out decisively, the patient reluctantly cooperated with the surgery.

At the same time, The paramedics were brought in, unconscious in the emergency room, and Seo Woo-jin rushed to the sudden stop of The paramedics. Kim confirmed the condition of The paramedics and said, "Both pupils are open." The brain had a problem. These paramedics went to rescue the drunk, then hit the drunk in the head, vomiting and falling down after that. “I think I have a problem with my brain,” Kim told a colleague of The paramedics, who had fallen down, saying, “All of my pupils are open.”