Pak Se-ri "Lee Seung-gi Golf Skills? More than expected, I'm going to Pro" (All The Butlers')

Golf director Pak Se-ri has not been able to keep quiet about actor Lee Seung-gis Golf skills.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Pak Se-ri, former fencing player Choi Byung-chul, short track player Kwak Yoon-ki, Yudo Kochi Joon-ho and mixed martial arts player Kim Dong-hyun appeared.On this day, Pak Se-ri said, I learned Swing very well, it is great.Its only six months old, but its very good to go up the back swing. Its not easy. I did not expect it, but it is more than I expected. I will go to the pro. I learned well, no matter who Kochi is.Lee Seung-gi then laughed, saying, It is a swing recognized by a Pak Se-ri player.

Golf director Pak Se-ri has not been able to keep quiet about actor Lee Seung-gi's Golf skills.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Pak Se-ri, former fencing player Choi Byung-chul, short track player Kwak Yoon-ki, Yudo Kochi Joon-ho and mixed martial arts player Kim Dong-hyun appeared.

On this day, Pak Se-ri said, "I learned Swing very well, it is great. It's only six months old, but it's very good to go up the back Swing. It's not easy. "

"I did not expect it, but it is more than I expected. I will go to the pro. I learned well, no matter who Kochi is."

Lee Seung-gi then laughed, saying, "It is a Swing recognized by a Pak Se-ri player."