Nichkhun, Given the application celebrate 33th birthday with radical hug 'praise 2pm friendship'

Group 2PM member Nichkhun celebrated Given the applications 33rd birthday.Nichkhun posted a photo on his instagram on January 15 with an article entitled Happy Birthday.The picture shows Nichkhun hugging Given the application, who smiles at the camera.The cheerful atmosphere of Nichkhun and Given the application catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I praise this friendship, I want to see 2PM, I come back to the stage soon.delay stock

Group 2pm member Nichkhun celebrated Given the application's 33rd birthday.

Nichkhun posted a photo on his instagram on January 15 with an article entitled "Happy Birthday".

The picture shows Nichkhun hugging Given the application, who smiles at the camera. The cheerful atmosphere of Nichkhun and Given the application catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I praise this friendship", "I want to see 2pm", "I come back to the stage soon".

delay stock