"Music Camp" Jung Woo-sung "Appearance Evaluation? The Hurdles to Go Over."

Music camp Jung Woo-sung spoke of appearance assessmentIn MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soos music camp broadcasted on the 22nd, actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray appeared. Bae Chul-soo, who first met Jung Woo-sung, said, Zazu is mentioned as a representative of Korea.What do you think? Jung Woo-sung immediately quivered, I think it is natural. Jung Woo-sung said, Zazu is a joke, but I am embarrassed to come here. It is not an absolute evaluation of the cross section of me.Europe is part of a persons figure; besides that, Europe must keep filling in the part.I am not complimenting my personal evaluation, and I am trying to think about it, not my bad news. The appearance evaluation is the hurdles that I have to go beyond. The handsome appearance is good to see for a while, not communication.On the other hand, the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray released on February 12th is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.

'Music camp' Jung Woo-sung spoke of appearance assessment

In MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soo's music camp' broadcasted on the 22nd, actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung of the movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray' appeared. Bae Chul-soo, who first met Jung Woo-sung, said, "Zazu is mentioned as a representative of Korea. What do you think? "Jung Woo-sung immediately quivered," I think it is natural. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "Zazu is a joke, but I am embarrassed to come here." "It is not an absolute evaluation of the cross section of me. Europe is part of a person's figure; besides that, Europe must keep filling in the part. I am not complimenting my personal evaluation, and I am trying to think about it, not my bad news. "

"The appearance evaluation is the hurdles that I have to go beyond. The handsome appearance is good to see for a while, not communication."

On the other hand, the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" released on February 12th is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.