Min Kyung Hoon "Gugudan Sejeong Beautiful and charming, ideal type Shin Se-kyung"

The Byrds Min Kyung Hoon Confessions the ideal type.On January 8, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM appeared as a guest by Mitita Min Kyung Hoon.On this day, Min Kyung Hoon answered the question of his friendship with other rats, and answered with a score of 5 points.Min Kyung Hoon gives one point to Yoo Jae-Suk, four points to Song Eun-yi, and five points to Kim Sook. Yoo Jae-Suk senior has never met much on the air and can not be dared to be close.I sent a New Years greeting to Song Eun-yi, but I did not reply. Kim Sook was contacted late. As for Gugudan Sejeong, he said, I made a forced love line in the arts. Do not you do it in a contest? But he said, It is pretty and charming.As for Kim Hee-chul and his devoted Twice Momo, JTBC Knowing Brother came out two or three times and three stars.I came out in a triangle with Kim Hee-chul in the music video, but later I think I like Kim Hee-chul Park Su-in

The Byrds Min Kyung Hoon Confessions the ideal type.

On January 8, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' appeared as a guest by Mitita Min Kyung Hoon.

On this day, Min Kyung Hoon answered the question of his friendship with other rats, and answered with a score of 5 points. Min Kyung Hoon gives one point to Yoo Jae-Suk, four points to Song Eun-yi, and five points to Kim Sook. "Yoo Jae-Suk senior has never met much on the air and can not be dared to be close. I sent a New Year's greeting to Song Eun-yi, but I did not reply. Kim Sook was contacted late. "

As for Gugudan Sejeong, he said, "I made a forced love line in the arts. Do not you do it in a contest?" But he said, "It is pretty and charming."

As for Kim Hee-chul and his devoted Twice Momo, "JTBC 'Knowing Brother' came out two or three times and three stars. I came out in a triangle with Kim Hee-chul in the music video, but later I think I like Kim Hee-chul "

Park Su-in