Lee Seung-gi, who was left out of eight-hour Tegilarca granosa labour, "wanted a sophisticated Image."

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi showed a smile on the experience of Tegilarca granosa Factory.Lee Seung-gi appeared in the Factory of Experience Life corner on TVN Friday Night broadcast on January 10.Lee Seung-gi first laughed at the corner name and laughed.Lee Seung-gi then laughed at Na Young-seok PD and said, I told you to do what I can do well.Park So-hee
Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi showed a smile on the experience of Tegilarca granosa Factory.Lee Seung-gi appeared in the Factory of Experience Life corner on TVN Friday Night broadcast on January 10.Lee Seung-gi first laughed at the corner name and laughed.Lee Seung-gi then laughed at Na Young-seok PD and said, I told you to do what I can do well.Park So-hee

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi showed a smile on the experience of Tegilarca granosa FActory.

Lee Seung-gi appeared in the 'FActory of Experience Life' corner on TVN 'Friday Night' broadcast on January 10.

Lee Seung-gi first laughed at the corner name and laughed. Lee Seung-gi then laughed at Na Young-seok PD and said, "I told you to do what I can do well."

Park So-hee