"Itaewon Class" Park Seo-joon "I did not choose to be a youthful...I tried to do well."

Actor Park Seo-joon has shown affection for youth water.On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin.Park Seo-joon was a toxic actor in Youth Water, so he said, I do not think I liked youths and did not Choices.I think I am enjoying a lot of works that express my youth because of Yi Gi.This work also had a lot of fun with the original work rather than Choices because of the role of youth, and the role of new is very attractive in the original work, and I was wondering what I would like to express.That didnt mean I wanted to do it, but I think the coach offered me a suggestion that would give me this opportunity.I am trying to do well in this one, and I would like you to have fun. Itaewon Clath is a drama that moved Web toon Itaewon Clath, which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers.In particular, Kim Seong-yoon PD, who was recognized for his sensual production through Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love, grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon.Here, expectations are gathered as the first drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as Taxi Driver, Assassination and Tunnel, will show.It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon has shown affection for 'youth water'.

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon pd, and Jo Kwang-jin.

Park Seo-joon was a toxic Actor in 'Youth Water', so he said, "I do not think I liked youths and did not Choices. I think I am enjoying a lot of works that express my youth because of Yi Gi. This work also had a lot of fun with the original work rather than Choices because of the role of youth, and the role of new is very attractive in the original work, and I was wondering what I would like to express. That didn’t mean I wanted to do it, but I think the coach offered me a suggestion that would give me this opportunity. I am trying to do well in this one, and I would like you to have fun. "

'Itaewon Clath' is a Drama that moved Web toon 'Itaewon Clath', which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers. In particular, Kim Seong-yoon pd, who was recognized for his sensual production through 'Gurmigreen Moonlight' and 'Discovery of Love', grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon. Here, expectations are gathered as the first Drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as 'Taxi Driver', 'Assassination' and 'Tunnel', will show.

It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.