Itaewon Class' Jo Kwang-jin writer "Actor casting 120% satisfied...Park Seo-joon synchro rate best"

Jo Kwang-jin writer reveals satisfaction with Actor castingOn the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin.Jo Kwang-jin writes about the cast of Actors: Im 120% satisfied.When I wrote God and wrote in the video, I thought I knew the character best when I first wrote it, but from a certain point on, I saw that Actors interpreted and implemented it more intensely than I did, but I cried when I saw it.I thought this was 120%, he said. I am so satisfied, he said. I think Parks synchro rate is the highest.Itaewon Clath is a drama that moved Web toon Itaewon Clath, which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers.In particular, Kim Seong-yoon PD, who was recognized for his sensual production through Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love, grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon.Here, expectations are gathered as the first drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as Taxi Driver, Assassination and Tunnel, will show.It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.

Jo Kwang-jin writer reveals satisfaction with Actor casting

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin.

Jo Kwang-jin writes about the cast of Actors: "I'm 120% satisfied. When I wrote God and wrote in the video, I thought I knew the character best when I first wrote it, but from a certain point on, I saw that Actors interpreted and implemented it more intensely than I did, but I cried when I saw it. "I thought this was 120%," he said. "I am so satisfied," he said. "I think Park's synchro rate is the highest."

'Itaewon Clath' is a Drama that moved Web toon 'Itaewon Clath', which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers. In particular, Kim Seong-yoon PD, who was recognized for his sensual production through 'Gurmigreen Moonlight' and 'Discovery of Love', grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon. Here, expectations are gathered as the first Drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as 'Taxi Driver', 'Assassination' and 'Tunnel', will show.

It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.