EXO Chen announces marriage + GFriend pregnancy .. fan group 'panic'

Fans were shocked by the group when group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) revealed directly the news of marriage and GFriends pregnancy.On the 13th, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club Community and reported his marriage news directly.He said, I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love, but I am writing in a lack of sentences. There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, a blessing came to me, he said.Chen said, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are so grateful and are so loving to me. Chens agency SM Entertainment acknowledged that Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be attended by only two families.Fans seem shocked by Chens sudden announcement of marriage, with fans writing down the shock in various EXO-related online communities.Fans are not able to calm down their excitement easily by responding such as It is spectacular from the beginning of the year, It is not a confession that there is a GFriend, it is a pregnancy announcement on the marriage, It is so surprised and so ridiculous that it is laughing.There is also a furious voice saying, I will get out.On the other hand, there are fans who cheer Chen: some fans see the responsible figure and Chen would have needed great courage.Lets bless you. He is voiced not to blame but to applaud his support.Chen, who was born in 1992, is now 27 years old and made his official debut in the music industry as an EXO member in 2012.

Fans were shocked by the group when group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) revealed directly the news of marriage and GFriend's pregnancy.

On the 13th, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club Community and reported his marriage news directly. He said, "I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love, but I am writing in a lack of sentences." There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then, a blessing came to me, "he said.

Chen said, "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing." "I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell. I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are so grateful and are so loving to me. "

Chen's agency SM Entertainment acknowledged that "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage." "The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be attended by only two families."

Fans seem shocked by Chen's sudden announcement of marriage, with fans writing down the shock in various EXO-related online communities. Fans are not able to calm down their excitement easily by responding such as "It is spectacular from the beginning of the year", "It is not a confession that there is a GFriend, it is a pregnancy announcement on the marriage", "It is so surprised and so ridiculous that it is laughing". There is also a furious voice saying, "I will get out."

On the other hand, there are fans who cheer Chen: some fans "see the responsible figure" and "Chen would have needed great courage. Let's bless you. "He is voiced not to blame but to applaud his support.

Chen, who was born in 1992, is now 27 years old and made his official debut in the music industry as an EXO member in 2012.