'Friday night' Na Young-seok PD "Lee Seung-gi '1 night and 2 days' appeared as a Contract at the time,

I think that Lee Seung-gi made a very good expression of one night and two days to Lee.Na Young-Seok PD told TVNs new entertainment Friday Friday night that he reunited with Lee Seung-gi.Friday Friday Night is a new entertainment program with six short-form corners of different materials, including labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports, in omnibus format.It is known that corners of different topics are short in about 10 minutes, and it has been attracting attention as a unique form before the airing.On the day, Na Young-Seok PD said, I thought there would be a lot of changes, but it was the same.I filmed with Lee Seung-gi for a long time, but if you look at the broadcast, you know, I thought that it was good at the time of the expression one night and two days.Lee Seung-gis charm is still a fool, but he is trying to do his job and work hard. I think that experience life factory is the right corner for him.I think it is a good casting thinking about Lee Seung-gi or who will do it. He also released a back story about casting.I PD said, There is a contract I wrote with Lee Seung-gi at the time of 1 night and 2 days.I am grateful to Lee Seung-gi, who has been aware that there is no effect on the contract for one night and two days and that there is a risk because it is a new program, Lee said.On the other hand, TVN Friday Night is expected to provide exciting time for contents that are made by Yang Jung-moo of How Do You Adult, Professor Kim Sang-wook of Alsul Shinja 3, soccer commentator Han Jun-hee, Lee Seo-jin, Hong Jin-kyung, Eun Ji-won, Park Ji-yoon announcer, Jang Do-yeon, Lee Seung-gi and Song Min-ho.The first broadcast was at 9:10 p.m. on the 10th.

"I think that Lee Seung-gi made a very good expression of 'one night and two days' to Lee.

Na Young-seok PD told TVN's new entertainment "Friday Friday night" that he reunited with Lee Seung-gi.

"Friday Friday night" is a new entertainment program with six short-form corners of different materials, including labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports, in omnibus format. It is known that corners of different topics are short in about 10 minutes, and it has been attracting attention as a unique form before the airing.

On the day, Na Young-seok PD said, "I thought there would be a lot of changes, but it was the same. I filmed with Lee Seung-gi for a long time, but if you look at the broadcast, you know, I thought that it was good at the time of the expression "one night and two days". "Lee Seung-gi's charm is still a fool, but he is trying to do his job and work hard. I think that 'experience life factory' is the right corner for him. I think it is a good casting thinking about Lee Seung-gi or who will do it. "

He also released a back story about casting.

I PD said, "There is a Contract I wrote with Lee Seung-gi at the time of '1 night and 2 days'. "I am grateful to Lee Seung-gi, who has been aware that there is no effect on the Contract for 'one night and two days' and that there is a risk because it is a new program," Lee said.

On the other hand, TVN 'Friday night' is expected to provide exciting time for contents that are made by Yang Jung-moo of 'How Do You Adult', Professor Kim Sang-wook of 'Alsul Shinja 3', soccer commentator Han Jun-hee, Lee Seo-jin, Hong Jin-kyung, Eun Ji-won, Park Ji-yoon announcer, Jang Do-yeon, Lee Seung-gi and Song Min-ho. The first broadcast was at 9:10 p.m. on the 10th.