"Friday night" Na Young-seok pd "Lee Seung-gi, still a hero"

Na Young-Seok PD gave a feeling of being reunited with Lee Seung-gi.I meet with Lee Seung-gi at a private meeting at the Stanford Hotel on Friday night, but its been a long time since we filmed the show together, said Na Young-seok, who attended the TVNs new entertainment show Friday night at 2 p.m. on the 10th.I thought I was good at naming Lee Seung-gi the false party at the time of 1 night and 2 days shooting the Factory of Experience Life corner, starring Lee Seung-gi, said PD. Lee Seung-gis charm is false, but she is trying to be sincere and good.I think its the right corner for him.In fact, there is a contract written at the time of the 1 night and 2 days, and the contract is Ry date in February 2020.I was surprised to hear that the story of the contract was still in effect, he said. I appreciate Lee Seung-gi, who accepted the proposal for the show even though it would be a burden because it was a new program, even though he knew it was not effective for the contract.Friday night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in omnibus format.Na Young-Seok PD and Jang Eun-jung PD will direct the ball. The first broadcast at 9:10 pm on the day.Na Young-seok PD Lee Seung-gi, still a hero I met for a long time

Na Young-seok pd gave a feeling of being reunited with Lee Seung-gi.

“I meet with Lee Seung-gi at a private meeting at the Stanford Hotel on Friday night, but it’s been a long time since we filmed the show together,” said Na Young-seok, who attended the TVN’s new entertainment show Friday night at 2 p.m. on the 10th.

“I thought I was good at naming Lee Seung-gi ‘the false party’ at the time of ‘1 night and 2 days’ shooting the ‘Factory of Experience Life’ corner, starring Lee Seung-gi,” said pd. “Lee Seung-gi’s charm is false, but she is trying to be sincere and good. I think it’s the right corner for him.”

“In fact, there is a Contract written at the time of the 1 night and 2 days, and the Contract is Ry date in February 2020. “I was surprised to hear that the story of the Contract was still in effect,” he said. “I appreciate Lee Seung-gi, who accepted the proposal for the show even though it would be a burden because it was a new program, even though he knew it was not effective for the Contract.”

Friday night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in omnibus format. Na Young-seok pd and Jang Eun-jung pd will direct the ball. The first broadcast at 9:10 pm on the day.

Na Young-seok pd "Lee Seung-gi, still a hero" I met for a long time