EXO Kai, 'Joka Fool' certification... "My Instagram or Your Instagram"

Kai (real name Kim Chong-in) of Idol group EXO has revealed her daily life with her niece.On the 9th, Kai posted a picture on his Instagram.In the open photo, Kai is looking at the scenery with a child who seems to be a nephew.In the meantime, he showed his affection for his nephew by leaving an article Is this my Instagram or your Instagram?The netizens who saw this were My nephew Kim Chong-in, Kai is 7 years old.20 years old is heavy and I leave it at home.  Kai is so sweet to my nephew. Meanwhile, Kai was selected as the 2020 Best Dresser by British fashion magazine GQ last year.In addition, it won the title of Gucci Eyewear mens global ambassador for the first time in Korea as a global ambassador for the Italian luxury brand Gucci.

Kai (real name Kim Chong-in) of Idol group EXO has revealed her daily life with her niece.

On the 9th, Kai posted a picture on his Instagram.

In the open photo, Kai is looking at the scenery with a child who seems to be a nephew. In the meantime, he showed his affection for his nephew by leaving an article "Is this my Instagram or your Instagram?"

The netizens who saw this were "My nephew Kim Chong-in", "Kai is 7 years old. 20 years old is heavy and I leave it at home. "" Kai is so sweet to my nephew. "

Meanwhile, Kai was selected as the '2020 Best Dresser' by British fashion magazine GQ last year. In addition, it won the title of 'Gucci Eyewear' men's global ambassador for the first time in Korea as a global ambassador for the Italian luxury brand Gucci.