EXO Chen announces marriage "Non-entertainer and marriage...come to the blessing"

EXO Chen reported the news of the second year with the announcement of the surprise marriage.On the 13th, EXO Chen posted a hand letter through the official community of the fan club, saying, I have something to tell my fans and I have written this.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, he confessed. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions.But I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company that I have been with, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.He also said, In the meantime, blessings came to us. He said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and send me a love that is insufficient.SM Entertainment said, Chen met with a precious relationship and made a marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony will be attended by only the families of both families. ▲ EXO Chen Hand Letter SpecializedHello, this is Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.
EXO Chen reported the news of the second year with the announcement of the surprise marriage.On the 13th, EXO Chen posted a hand letter through the official community of the fan club, saying, I have something to tell my fans and I have written this.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, he confessed. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions.But I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company that I have been with, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.He also said, In the meantime, blessings came to us. He said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and send me a love that is insufficient.SM Entertainment said, Chen met with a precious relationship and made a marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony will be attended by only the families of both families. ▲ EXO Chen Hand Letter SpecializedHello, this is Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.

EXO Chen reported the news of the second year with the announcement of the surprise marriage.

On the 13th, EXO Chen posted a hand letter through the official community of the fan club, saying, "I have something to tell my fans and I have written this."

"I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together," he confessed. "I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions."

"But I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company that I have been with, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members."

He also said, "In the meantime, blessings came to us." He said, "I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and send me a love that is insufficient."

SM Entertainment said, "Chen met with a precious relationship and made a marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony will be attended by only the families of both families. "

EXO Chen Hand Letter Specialized

Hello, this is Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this. I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then a blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me. I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.

Thank you always.