EXO Chen announces surprise marriage pregnancy double slope "Blessing"

Group EXO Chen announced the marriage.On the 13th, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community.The letter says, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell you the fans who have loved me so much, and I am writing in a sentence that I do not want to be honest.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, he said. I was worried about what will happen because of these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and discuss with the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. He said.Chen said, Then we got a Blessing.I was very embarrassed because I could not afford to talk to the company and members, but I was more encouraged by Blessing. He said, I will always show my gratitude, I will do my best in my place, and I will show you my reward for the love you have sent me..Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, and the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then Blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this Blessing.I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.

Group EXO Chen announced the marriage.

On the 13th, Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community. The letter says, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell you the fans who have loved me so much, and I am writing in a sentence that I do not want to be honest."

"I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together," he said. "I was worried about what will happen because of these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and discuss with the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. "He said.

Chen said, "Then we got a Blessing. I was very embarrassed because I could not afford to talk to the company and members, but I was more encouraged by Blessing. "

He said, "I will always show my gratitude, I will do my best in my place, and I will show you my reward for the love you have sent me."

.

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, and the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then Blessing came to me.

I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this Blessing.

I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and loving to me.

I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.

Thank you always.