EXO Chen, marriage + pregnancy surprise announcement ..member Blessing life act 2

On the 13th, Chen told SM Entertainments official fan club Community Lysn that I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together and Blessing came with pregnancy.According to his agency, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is attended by only the families of both families.Many fans were surprised at Chen, who announced marriage in the position of active idol and top popularity, and foreign media, including overseas fan community, are reporting the news quickly.Since EXO member who has actively worked both at home and abroad, various reactions of global K-pop fans are pouring in.Chen told fans who would have been embarrassed by the sudden marriage, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more embarrassed by this Blessing.I was careful to encourage myself because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about how to tell you. He also added thanks to the members who congratulated me.Chen was active as an EXO member and solo.EXO held EXO Planet #5-Exploration [dot] - (EXO PLANET #5-EXplORation [dot] -) performance at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Songpa-gu, Seoul from December 29 to 31 last year and faced 45,000 fans.Chen released his solo album April, and Flower - The 1st Mini Album and became popular with the title song We break up after April.
On the 13th, Chen told SM Entertainments official fan club Community Lysn that I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together and Blessing came with pregnancy.According to his agency, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is attended by only the families of both families.Many fans were surprised at Chen, who announced marriage in the position of active idol and top popularity, and foreign media, including overseas fan community, are reporting the news quickly.Since EXO member who has actively worked both at home and abroad, various reactions of global K-pop fans are pouring in.Chen told fans who would have been embarrassed by the sudden marriage, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more embarrassed by this Blessing.I was careful to encourage myself because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about how to tell you. He also added thanks to the members who congratulated me.Chen was active as an EXO member and solo.EXO held EXO Planet #5-Exploration [dot] - (EXO PLANET #5-EXplORation [dot] -) performance at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Songpa-gu, Seoul from December 29 to 31 last year and faced 45,000 fans.Chen released his solo album April, and Flower - The 1st Mini Album and became popular with the title song We break up after April.

On the 13th, Chen told SM Entertainment's official fan club Community Lysn that "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together" and "Blessing came" with pregnancy. According to his agency, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is attended by only the families of both families.

Many fans were surprised at Chen, who announced marriage in the position of active idol and top popularity, and foreign media, including overseas fan Community, are reporting the news quickly. Since EXO member who has actively worked both at home and abroad, various reactions of global K-pop fans are pouring in.

Chen told fans who would have been embarrassed by the sudden marriage, "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more embarrassed by this Blessing. I was careful to encourage myself because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about how to tell you. "He also added thanks to the members who congratulated me.

Chen was active as an EXO member and solo. EXO held 'EXO Planet #5-Exploration [dot] -' (EXO PLANET #5-EXplORation [dot] -) performance at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Songpa-gu, Seoul from December 29 to 31 last year and faced 45,000 fans. Chen released his solo album 'April, and Flower - The 1st Mini Album' and became popular with the title song 'We break up after April'.