EXO Chen, marriage and 2 year old news announcement..."Blessing came" impression

The group EXO member Chen marriages.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, Chen has met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held reverently by only the two families. All matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately according to the will of the family.In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as The Artist, he added.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, he said. I wanted to communicate with the company early and I was blessed while consulting with the members.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, he said. But I was more encouraged by this blessing.I could not delay the time, so I was encouraged to be careful. He then finished the letter with a thank you to the members and fans who congratulated him.The following is an official SM Entertainment statement.Hello, SM Entertainment.Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the two families.According to Familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is held privately,In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Thank you.Here is a full Chen letter.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im so nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time because I was worried about when and how to tell youI have been brave enough.I really appreciate the members who congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me.I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you always.
The group EXO member Chen marriages.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, Chen has met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held reverently by only the two families. All matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately according to the will of the family.In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as The Artist, he added.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, he said. I wanted to communicate with the company early and I was blessed while consulting with the members.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, he said. But I was more encouraged by this blessing.I could not delay the time, so I was encouraged to be careful. He then finished the letter with a thank you to the members and fans who congratulated him.The following is an official SM Entertainment statement.Hello, SM Entertainment.Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the two families.According to Familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is held privately,In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Thank you.Here is a full Chen letter.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im so nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time because I was worried about when and how to tell youI have been brave enough.I really appreciate the members who congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me.I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you always.

The group EXO member Chen marriages.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, "Chen has met a precious relationship and became marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held reverently by only the two families. "All matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately according to the will of the Family."

"In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as The Artist," he added.

"I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together," he said. "I wanted to communicate with the company early and I was blessed while consulting with the members."

"I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members," he said. "But I was more encouraged by this blessing. I could not delay the time, so I was encouraged to be Careful. "

He then finished the letter with a thank you to the members and fans who congratulated him.

The following is an official SM Entertainment statement.

Hello, SM Entertainment.

Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.

The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the two families.

According to Family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is held privately,

In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.

I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.

Thank you.

Here is a full Chen letter.

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I'm so nervous and nervous about how to start talking,

I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much love

I post it in a short sentence.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,

The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me

I'd like to get word out a little early so you don't get surprised by the sudden news,

I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.

Then a blessing came to me.

I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.

I was very embarrassed, too

I have been more empowered by this blessing.

I could not delay the time because I was worried about when and how to tell you

I have been brave enough.

I really appreciate the members who congratulated me on hearing this news

I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me.

I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,

I'll show you how to repay the love you sent me.

Thank you always.