"Eugene and Moon Hee-joon Sunye and the third generation idol" Chen announces surprise marriage

Group EXO Chen reported the surprise wedding news with a public GFriend, who also announced that she conceived a new life using the term blessing.As a result, Chen won the title of Yubu man and Dad as the first of the EXO members.On the 13th, Chen wrote a long hand letter to fans through the official fan club application Lison.I have something to say, so I wrote this, Chen said, telling fans of his marriage.Chen said: I have a GFriend who wants to spend her whole life together.I was worried and worried about what will happen due to this decision, but I was discussing it because I wanted to give a little early news so that the members, companies and fans who have been together would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then the blessing came, Chen said, announcing his GFriends pregnancy.He added, I was embarrassed because I could not do the part I discussed with the company and the members, but I was empowered by this blessing.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of Exo, also said, Chen met a precious relationship and got married. The bride is a non-entertainer and plans to hold the wedding ceremony privately with only two families.Chens surprise announcement was sudden to fans and the public, because she had announced that she had a GFriend, and that she had married and conceived.As the news came out, the netizens are reacting in two ways. I feel like Ive been hit.If I had thought of the team, I should have been careful, he pointed out.Its amazing and wonderful, said C., a user who said, Im still in my 20s and I made the choice to take responsibility for my love and make fruit.I would have been better if it was not a marriage that was urgent, said Mr. D, who said, I hope you will live well.Chen was a popular idol member of the public, and he had not mentioned marriage in the meantime, so it is natural that fans are responding that they are happy with the celebration.It is noteworthy what kind of action he will make after marriage because he is the one who told the news while enduring this reaction.Exo 1 married man .. Long hand letter to fan club blessing came news of pregnancy

Group EXO Chen reported the surprise wedding news with a public GFriend, who also announced that she conceived a new life using the term "blessing." As a result, Chen won the title of "Yubu man" and "Dad" as the first of the EXO members.

On the 13th, Chen wrote a long hand letter to fans through the official fan club application 'Lison'. "I have something to say, so I wrote this," Chen said, telling fans of his marriage.

Chen said: "I have a GFriend who wants to spend her whole life together. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to this decision, but I was discussing it because I wanted to give a little early news so that the members, companies and fans who have been together would not be surprised by the sudden news. "

"Then the blessing came," Chen said, announcing his GFriend's pregnancy. He added, "I was embarrassed because I could not do the part I discussed with the company and the members, but I was empowered by this blessing."

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of EXO, also said, "Chen met a precious relationship and got married. The bride is a non-entertainer and plans to hold the wedding ceremony privately with only two families."

Chen’s surprise announcement was sudden to fans and the public, because she had announced that she had a GFriend, and that she had married and conceived. As the news came out, the netizens are reacting in two ways. "I feel like I've been hit." "If I had thought of the team, I should have been careful," he pointed out.

"It's amazing and wonderful," said C., a user who said, "I'm still in my 20s and I made the choice to take responsibility for my love and make fruit. "I would have been better if it was not a marriage that was urgent," said Mr. D, who said, "I hope you will live well."

Chen was a popular idol member of the public, and he had not mentioned marriage in the meantime, so it is natural that fans are responding that they are happy with the celebration. It is noteworthy what kind of action he will make after marriage because he is the one who told the news while enduring this reaction.

EXO 1 married man .. Long hand letter to fan club "blessing came" news of pregnancy