"I can't even do my job" to 'Kim Sa-bu 2' Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung

Lee Sung-kyung of Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2 was shocked by Han Suk-kyus stone fastball.In SBS New Moonwha Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplay by Kang Eun-kyung, directed by Yoo In-sik, hereinafter Kim Sabu 2), which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu), who gives traffic control in an emergency room that lacks personnel, was portrayed.On the same day, Kim Sabu witnessed the appearance of the 4th year of his major in the emergency room of the Geo University Hospital, Yoon Ae-eum (Soo Ju-yeon).In the wake of emergency patients, CS (general surgeons) were not called and were troubled. Kim Sabu, who watched silently, said, Call the head of the head.CSs who came to the emergency room late shouted to Kim Sabu, What are you doing in the emergency room?Kim said, I went to the hospital for 30 minutes, very quickly. He said, I had three emergency patients, but no one showed up and I was shitting all the time.The doctor ignored, It is a violation of the medical law. Where is the doctor in the branch without permission? Kim said, I only did traffic control.I do not know what to do with the four-year-old interns of my major. Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) followed Kim Sabu and said, Its when Im living.She asked, I want to hear how I found out what I could not find on the screen. Kim said, Is there any spirit here?I have to work next time, he said. I like logic and sit down. I can not do it, I chew my dog shit.

Lee Sung-kyung of Drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2' was shocked by Han Suk-kyu's stone fastball.

In SBS New Moonwha Drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (playplay by Kang Eun-kyung, directed by Yoo In-sik, hereinafter "Kim Sabu 2"), which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu), who gives Traffic Control in an emergency room that lacks personnel, was portrayed.

On the same day, Kim Sabu witnessed the appearance of the 4th year of his major in the emergency room of the Geo University Hospital, Yoon Ae-eum (Soo Ju-yeon). In the wake of emergency patients, CS (general surgeons) were not called and were troubled. Kim Sabu, who watched silently, said, "Call the head of the head."

CSs who came to the emergency room late shouted to Kim Sabu, "What are you doing in the emergency room?" Kim said, "I went to the hospital for 30 minutes, very quickly." He said, "I had three emergency patients, but no one showed up and I was shitting all the time."

The doctor ignored, "It is a violation of the medical law. Where is the doctor in the branch without permission?" Kim said, "I only did Traffic Control. I do not know what to do with the four-year-old interns of my major. "

Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) followed Kim Sabu and said, "It's when I'm living." She asked, "I want to hear how I found out what I could not find on the screen." Kim said, "Is there any spirit here? I have to work next time, "he said." I like logic and sit down. I can not do it, I chew my dog shit. "