All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi admires "Center Navigation bar" for Shin Sung-rok Cheerleading

New member Shin Sung-rok has challenged Cheerleading.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 12th, the new member Shin Sung-rok was welcomed by the members and performed the entertainment ceremony.Shin Sung-rok, who received lightning clothes on the day, received praise from the members for his cruel but passionate dance and dedication.The members applauded Shin Sung-roks dances and songs, saying great, if its a perfect pass, and unbelievable. Yang Se-hyeong said, I envy you.Ill laugh a lot of people, he said, adding, This is a recognition.Lee Seung-gi released Shin Sung-roks self-introduction letter, which reads the introduction, saying: My advantage is all positive.My downside is a bit of a bluff, he said.Shin Sung-rok said, The story I just said is almost a nonsense, and Lee Sang-yoon laughed.If you express me in five letters, the section introduced Im a pro. Shin Sung-rok said, Its my look now, professional.Its very positive, he said, laughing with a brazen look.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought that the castle was a murderer, a catholic, who is sensitive and stands on the edge, as you all know, but there is no one who is so funny and unravelling in private.I said, Entertainment, consider it when you have time.Shin Sung-rok smiled brightly, saying, I asked you to consider it, but I asked you to. Then I took the camera and said, All The Butlers will work hard as a new member.I will do my best to give a healthy smile in 2020. Meanwhile, during the broadcast, the master was a national team Cheerleading team.Its a short moment and it was very happy, Shin Sung-rok said, showing Cheerleading in front of the master.He also showed a high-level posture without wire following the cheer pace, with Lee Seung-gi admiring, saying, The Holy Rock is my brother going to the center, its the center navigation bar.

New member Shin Sung-rok has challenged Cheerleading.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 12th, the new member Shin Sung-rok was welcomed by the members and performed the entertainment ceremony.

Shin Sung-rok, who received lightning clothes on the day, received praise from the members for his "cruel" but passionate dance and dedication.

The members applauded Shin Sung-rok's dances and songs, saying "great", "if it's a perfect pass," and "unbelievable." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I envy you. "I'll laugh a lot of people," he said, adding, "This is a recognition."

Lee Seung-gi released Shin Sung-rok's self-introduction letter, which reads the introduction, saying: "My advantage is all positive. My downside is a bit of a bluff," he said.

Shin Sung-rok said, "The story I just said is almost a nonsense," and Lee Sang-yoon laughed.

"If you express me in five letters," the section introduced "I'm a pro." Shin Sung-rok said, "It's my look now, professional. It's very positive," he said, laughing with a brazen look.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought that the castle was a murderer, a catholic, who is sensitive and stands on the edge, as you all know, but there is no one who is so funny and unravelling in private. "I said, "Entertainment, consider it when you have time."

Shin Sung-rok smiled brightly, saying, "I asked you to consider it, but I asked you to." Then I took the camera and said, "All The Butlers will work hard as a new member. I will do my best to give a healthy smile in 2020. "

Meanwhile, during the broadcast, the master was a national team Cheerleading team. "It's a short moment and it was very happy," Shin Sung-rok said, showing Cheerleading in front of the master. He also showed a high-level posture without wire following the cheer pace, with Lee Seung-gi admiring, saying, "The Holy Rock is my brother going to the center, it's the center Navigation bar."