All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok "Lee Seung-gi would not have entered if I did not meet"

Actor Shin Sung-rok cited Lee Seung-gi, a member of All The Butlers, as an entertainment navigation.Shin Sung-rok joined the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers on the evening of the 12th.Shin Sung-rok said, Lee Seung-gi is my entertainment navigation, he said. If I did not meet Lee Seung-gi, I would not have done entertainment.Lee Seung-gi said, Shin Sung-rok is famous for murder, so I thought he was a sensitive person and stood me.So I recommended you to do an entertainment program. Shin Sung-rok said, I asked Lee Seung-gis proposal, Do you want to be together?

Actor Shin Sung-rok cited Lee Seung-gi, a member of All The Butlers, as an entertainment navigation.

Shin Sung-rok joined the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' on the evening of the 12th.

Shin Sung-rok said, "Lee Seung-gi is my entertainment navigation," he said. "If I did not meet Lee Seung-gi, I would not have done entertainment."

Lee Seung-gi said, "Shin Sung-rok is famous for murder, so I thought he was a sensitive person and stood me. So I recommended you to do an entertainment program. "

Shin Sung-rok said, "I asked Lee Seung-gi's proposal, 'Do you want to be together?'"