All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok joins, more than imagined pride "for the time being"

Actor Shin Sung-rok has appeared as a new member of All The Butlers.Shin Sung-rok joined the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the evening of the 12th.On that day, Shin Sung-rok appeared in a lightning-man makeup; Shin Sung-rok said, Its a program I enjoy so much.I am very serious. In particular, Shin Sung-rok said, I first tried on these clothes and it fits like my clothes. The existing members who saw Shin Sung-rok, who appeared in unexpected clothes, could not hide their embarrassment.Lee Seung-gi admired the appearance of the imposing Shin Sung-rok, saying, This brother is so ready.Lee Sang-yoon said, I asked him to lay down BGM.In the meantime, Shin Sung-rok said, I am so happy to have done this for the first time.In earnest, a section was held to explore Shin Sung-rok, who handed over a self-introduction letter to the members who had written it in advance.Shin Sung-rok, who is 188cm tall, immediately became the longest member of All The Butlers.Shin Sung-roks introduction to his advantages is that he has been positive for everything; he has not lost his smile since his appearance; the downsides were his hypocrisy and hasty.Shin Sung-rok said, The story is almost ridiculous.When asked to express the existing members, Shin Sung-rok described Lee Seung-gi as an entertainment navigation.Shin Sung-rok said, If I did not meet Lee Seung-gi, I would not have performed entertainment.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought it was a person who was sensitive and standing on me because it was famous for drama characters such as murderers.So I recommended you to entertain, he said.Finally, Shin Sung-rok wrote the answer to Lets catch the character mainly for the time being in the words asked for All The Butlers.The existing members were more proud than they imagined, and could not bear laughing at the appearance of Shin Sung-rok, who quickly adapted to entertainment.

Actor Shin Sung-rok has appeared as a new member of All The Butlers.

Shin Sung-rok joined the SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the evening of the 12th.

On that day, Shin Sung-rok appeared in a lightning-man makeup; Shin Sung-rok said, "It's a program I enjoy so much. I am very serious. "In particular, Shin Sung-rok said," I first tried on these clothes and it fits like my clothes. "

The existing members who saw Shin Sung-rok, who appeared in unexpected clothes, could not hide their embarrassment. Lee Seung-gi admired the appearance of the imposing Shin Sung-rok, saying, "This brother is so ready." Lee Sang-yoon said, "I asked him to lay down BGM."

In the meantime, Shin Sung-rok said, "I am so happy to have done this for the first time."

In earnest, a section was held to explore Shin Sung-rok, who handed over a self-introduction letter to the members who had written it in advance. Shin Sung-rok, who is 188cm tall, immediately became the longest member of All The Butlers'.

Shin Sung-rok’s introduction to his advantages is that he has been positive for everything; he has not lost his smile since his appearance; the downsides were his hypocrisy and hasty. Shin Sung-rok said, "The story is almost ridiculous."

When asked to express the existing members, Shin Sung-rok described Lee Seung-gi as an 'entertainment navigation'. Shin Sung-rok said, "If I did not meet Lee Seung-gi, I would not have performed entertainment." Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought it was a person who was sensitive and standing on me because it was famous for drama characters such as murderers. So I recommended you to entertain, "he said.

Finally, Shin Sung-rok wrote the answer to "Let's catch the character mainly for the time being" in the words asked for "All The Butlers". The existing members were more proud than they imagined, and could not bear laughing at the appearance of Shin Sung-rok, who quickly adapted to entertainment.