'No harm' Ahn Jae-hong "Yoo Jae-Suk leads me comfortably, Running Man' shooting without burden"

Actor Ahn Jae-hong has complained of entertainment depression.On the afternoon of the 6th, I met Ahn Jae-hong at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul and talked about various topics including the movie Do not Hazard.Ahn Jae-hong appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man which was aired on the 5th. Variety entertainment was the first time Running Man was.It was so fun to go to the movie promotion car Running Man and JTBC Knowing Brother, he said. It was more fun than entertainment.I have a sense of art.When I appeared in Running Man, I was able to take pictures without any pressure because Yoo Jae-Suk led me comfortably, he said, adding, I feel pressured to give (viewers) a laugh when I appear in the entertainment.The harmless movie is a movie about the extraordinary mission of the lawyer, Tae-soo, who was appointed as one director at the One Garden Park, just before the collapse, and the direct Ones who worked as animals instead of animals sold.HUN authors same name webtoon has been made as one work and will be released on the 15th.

Actor Ahn Jae-hong has complained of entertainment depression.

On the afternoon of the 6th, I met Ahn Jae-hong at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul and talked about various topics including the movie 'Do not Hazard'.

Ahn Jae-hong appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man' which was aired on the 5th. "Variety entertainment was the first time Running Man' was. "It was so fun to go to the movie promotion car Running Man' and JTBC 'Knowing Brother'," he said. "It was more fun than entertainment.

“I have a sense of art. “When I appeared in ‘Running Man’, I was able to take pictures without any pressure because Yoo Jae-Suk led me comfortably,” he said, adding, “I feel pressured to give (viewers) a laugh when I appear in the entertainment.

The harmless movie is a movie about the extraordinary mission of the lawyer, Tae-soo, who was appointed as One director at the One Garden Park, just before the collapse, and the direct Ones who worked as animals instead of animals sold. HUN author's same name webtoon has been made as One work and will be released on the 15th.