Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Thanks Kim Sealk-yoon CP for Making Caelifera Tal Wound"

Seoul = = = Kim Seok-yoon CP, Yoo Jae-Suk, showed gratitude for CP.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Yoo Jae-Suk named Kim Seak-yoon CP as the person who led him to this place.On this day, the members mentioned Kim Seak-yoon CP, a new director, while talking about the current situation of Song Ji Hyo.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I was originally an entertainer, and for the first time I was the one who made me use the Caelifera mask. He said, When no one held my hand, I grabbed my hand.If you want to perform, you have to do this. Kim Seak-yoon CP made me this far. Kim Jong Kook said, When you were a man, you said, You have to act. So far, I have not heard. I have to act every time I see it.

Seoul = = = Kim Seok-yoon CP, Yoo Jae-Suk, showed gratitude for CP.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Yoo Jae-Suk named Kim Seak-yoon CP as the person who led him to this place.

On this day, the members mentioned Kim Seak-yoon CP, a new director, while talking about the current situation of Song Ji Hyo.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I was originally an entertainer, and for the first time I was the one who made me use the Caelifera mask." He said, "When no one held my hand, I grabbed my hand. "If you want to perform, you have to do this." Kim Seak-yoon CP made me this far. "

Kim Jong Kook said, "When you were a man, you said, 'You have to act.' So far, I have not heard. I have to act every time I see it.'"