Punchnello "joins the favorite label AOMG, solid"

A pictorial and interview by Rapper Punchnello has been released.Mnet Show me the money 8 winner Punchnello recently conducted fashion, beauty magazine nylon, photo shoot and interview.In this January issue of nylon, Punchnello said of the best praise as a musician, I did not see it like that, but is this good?I hope you will find the unexpectedness of the way, he said, expressing his plans and aspirations after January.Also, as a testimony to the AOMG family, It is my favorite label in my childhood, but I was in a hurry and I was joining one day.I am very happy and strong. Park Su-in
A pictorial and interview by Rapper Punchnello has been released.Mnet Show me the money 8 winner Punchnello recently conducted fashion, beauty magazine nylon, photo shoot and interview.In this January issue of nylon, Punchnello said of the best praise as a musician, I did not see it like that, but is this good?I hope you will find the unexpectedness of the way, he said, expressing his plans and aspirations after January.Also, as a testimony to the AOMG family, It is my favorite label in my childhood, but I was in a hurry and I was joining one day.I am very happy and strong. Park Su-in

A pictorial and Interview by Rapper Punchnello has been released.

Mnet Show me the money 8' winner Punchnello recently conducted fashion, beauty magazine nylon, photo shoot and Interview.

In this January issue of nylon, Punchnello said of the best praise as a musician, "I did not see it like that, but is this good? I hope you will find the unexpectedness of the way, "he said, expressing his plans and aspirations after January.

Also, as a testimony to the AOMG family, "It is my favorite label in my childhood, but I was in a hurry and I was joining one day. I am very happy and strong. "

Park Su-in