Knowing Bros' Kai "When you dance while showering, you will have a 'Hyeonta'..Baekhyun "It is really bad to take off."

Kai and Baekhyun of the group EXO told their unique habits.EXO, who is returning to the new song Obsession, came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.On this day, Kai confessed, The person who likes singing does not sing while showering. I dance. But when I do, I say Hyunta comes.Baekhyun, who listened to this, added, It is really bad when you take off your clothes and dance.In particular, Baekhyun said, It is okay to have a mirror that comes out of the upper body, but it is dirty when it comes to the mirror with the whole body.Kai also said, I once undressed and practiced dancing when I debuted. It seemed to be perfect when I danced in the worst way.So I practiced until I got well.

Kai and Baekhyun of the group EXO told their unique habits.

EXO, who is returning to the new song 'Obsession', came to the jtbc entertainment program Knowing Bros' on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.

On this day, Kai confessed, "The person who likes singing does not sing while showering. I dance." "But when I do, I say" Hyunta "comes." Baekhyun, who listened to this, added, "It is really bad when you take off your clothes and dance."

In particular, Baekhyun said, "It is okay to have a mirror that comes out of the upper body, but it is dirty when it comes to the mirror with the whole body.

Kai also said, "I once undressed and practiced dancing when I debuted. It seemed to be perfect when I danced in the worst way. So I practiced until I got well. "