Knowing Bros' EXO Chanyeol, "I recently bought a building and I'm in the same class as Seo Jang-hoon"

EXO Chanyeol has become a landlord, it has revealed.In JTBCs Knowing Bros, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO found sub-type members as a transfer student.On the day of the broadcast, Chanyeol said, The whole family is a fan of EXO D.O.My mother gave me a bouquet at the premiere of EXO D.O., and my sister asked me why I did not call EXO D.O. as a celebration at the wedding ceremony. Chanyeol said, I am the first person in the EXO members.In particular, Chanyeol named Seo Jang-hoon as a hopeful match, saying, I bought a building about a month ago.Meanwhile, Knowing Bros is broadcast every Saturday at 9 p.m.

EXO Chanyeol has become a landlord, it has revealed.

In JTBC's Knowing Bros, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO found 'sub-type' members as a transfer student.

On the day of the broadcast, Chanyeol said, 'The whole family is a fan of EXO D.O. My mother gave me a bouquet at the premiere of EXO D.O., and my sister asked me why I did not call EXO D.O. as a celebration at the wedding ceremony. "

Chanyeol said, "I am the first person in the EXO members."

In particular, Chanyeol named Seo Jang-hoon as a hopeful match, saying, "I bought a building about a month ago.

Meanwhile, Knowing Bros is broadcast every Saturday at 9 p.m.