Knowing Bros' Chen "Surgery to remove snow platoon...most regret"

EXO appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th.On this day, Chen confessed that the most regrettable thing in his life was removal of snow platoon.Chen said, One day I sing, but my pronunciation seems to be hard. I wanted to sing well and decided to remove the diarrhea.The tongue or tongue wrinkle refers to a band-shaped wrinkle or a long muscle-shaped shape that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.Chen said, I was worried that removing the snow platoon was an operation, and the doctor said, I come to lunch time and go.But after the surgery, the anesthesia was released, and there was a severe pain. It hurt like biting my tongue for three days. Chen said, In the end, I went to the hospital and ate the prescription medicine. When I think about it, I do not think it has anything to do with singing well.

EXO appeared as a transfer student in jtbc entertainment program Knowing Bros' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th.

On this day, Chen confessed that the most regrettable thing in his life was "removal of snow platoon". Chen said, "One day I sing, but my pronunciation seems to be hard." I wanted to sing well and decided to remove the diarrhea.

The tongue or tongue wrinkle refers to a band-shaped wrinkle or a long muscle-shaped shape that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.

Chen said, "I was worried that removing the snow platoon was an operation, and the doctor said, 'I come to lunch time and go.' But after the surgery, the anesthesia was released, and there was a severe pain. It hurt like biting my tongue for three days. "

Chen said, "In the end, I went to the hospital and ate the prescription medicine. When I think about it, I do not think it has anything to do with singing well."