Knowing Bros' Chen blasts leader Suho "Is it originally so narrow"

Suho, the leader of the group EXO, told the leader about his troubles.EXO, who is returning to the new song Obsession, came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.On this day, Suho pointed out Sehun, saying, I open my opinion these days, I wonder why I did it.Sehun simply said, Im sorry.Chen then asked Suho, Is it that narrow in the original? And then he said, So is the question to Sehun.Why should not members have their opinions and positions? Suho admits that it seems to be narrow, and Actually, it is more so these days.Now, if only two people open, will not it be a majority? He persuaded Chen to complain as a leader.

Suho, the leader of the group EXO, told the leader about his troubles.

EXO, who is returning to the new song 'Obsession', came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.

On this day, Suho pointed out Sehun, saying, "I open my opinion these days, I wonder why I did it." Sehun simply said, "I'm sorry."

Chen then asked Suho, "Is it that narrow in the original?" And then he said, "So is the question to Sehun. Why should not members have their opinions and positions? "

Suho admits that "it seems to be narrow," and "Actually, it is more so these days. Now, if only two people open, will not it be a majority? "He persuaded Chen to complain as a leader.