Lee Hee-Jin "couldn't get Kan Mi-youn bouquet for fear of Spinster curse"

SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 8th, was packed as Running Man Investment Special Feature.Actor Kang Han-na, Oh My Girl YooAA and broadcaster YooA Byung-jae appeared as guests along with Lee Hee-Jin.Lee Hee-Jin showed off his rusty Aura, such as YooAA, YooAA, dancing like Baby V.O.X.Kan Mi-youn, who spent his days together with Baby V.O.X, married singer Hwang Baul on the 9th of last month.Lee Hee-Jin said, If you do not get married within six months, you have to live your life alone. I did not have a boyfriend ... I did not have confidence to marry within six months.Lee Hee-Jin said in an interview with MBCs section TV entertainment communication last month that Kan Mi-youn asked me to take a bouquet, but I refused because I was not confident to marry.Lee Hee-Jin cited the ideal type as not to cheat, to work hard, and not to interfere when I work.In the past, ideal type was an actor, but it also revealed that the present has changed.SBS Running Man is a candid talk ..ideal type public

sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the 8th, was packed as Running Man Investment Special Feature'. Actor Kang Han-na, Oh My Girl YooAA and broadcaster YooA Byung-jae appeared as guests along with Lee Hee-Jin.

Lee Hee-Jin showed off his rusty 'Aura', such as YooAA', YooAA', dancing like Baby V.O.X.

Kan Mi-youn, who spent his days together with Baby V.O.X, married singer Hwang Baul on the 9th of last month.

Lee Hee-Jin said, "If you do not get married within six months, you have to live your life alone." "I did not have a boyfriend ... I did not have confidence to marry within six months."

Lee Hee-Jin said in an interview with MBC's section TV entertainment communication last month that "Kan Mi-youn asked me to take a bouquet, but I refused because I was not confident to marry."

Lee Hee-Jin cited the ideal type as "not to cheat, to work hard, and not to interfere when I work". In the past, ideal type was an actor, but it also revealed that the present has changed.

sbs Running Man' is a candid talk ..ideal type public