Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Grand prize in four years "Reminds a lot of late Sulli - Goo Hara"

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk has won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Grand prize in four years.Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize at Running Man at 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 29th.Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize trophy over the prominent candidates such as Baek Jong-won, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Byung-man and Kim Jong-guk.It is only four years since 2015 that Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Grand prize.He said, I wanted to receive it with Running Man members, but I am sorry and thank you for receiving such a big prize alone.I would really appreciate the many people who have been nominated together. He gave thanks to his family and the production team of Running Man.Running Man celebrates its 10th anniversary. We have been in a lot of hard times for 10 years, but thank you for sweating while relying on each other.I am grateful to many fans who care about Running Man, he said to the members and fans.Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is true that variety is getting lost in the entertainment side these days.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew members and members who are firmly on our way together, and the many guests who have been with Running Man.It is also true that we have homework on what changes we will face next year.We will try to develop a lot of ourselves. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Of the guests who appeared in Running Man, Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven unfortunately this year are very thoughtful.I hope you two will do what you want to do comfortably in heaven.I sincerely thank you both. I mourned Sulli and Goo Hara, who sadly passed away.Yoo Jae-Suk said, If I thought that I would like to have a pleasant idea these days, a pleasant thing, or a happy thing, I think that I am grateful for the comfortable Haru routine these days.I would like to thank many people who have made such a comfortable life, my Haru, my week, and my year, and many people who have made me happy for the new year rather than a long story. Next year, we will pioneer any way that others do not go, so that many entertainers will be born.I also hope that more entertainers will attend the Grand prize and enjoy the festival together. =

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk has won the 'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize in four years.

Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand prize at Running Man' at '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 29th.

Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand prize trophy over the prominent candidates such as Baek Jong-won, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Byung-man and Kim Jong-guk. It is only four years since 2015 that Yoo Jae-Suk won the 'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize.

He said, "I wanted to receive it with Running Man' members, but I am sorry and thank you for receiving such a big prize alone. I would really appreciate the many people who have been nominated together. "He gave thanks to his family and the production team of Running Man'. "Running Man' celebrates its 10th anniversary. We have been in a lot of hard times for 10 years, but thank you for sweating while relying on each other. I am grateful to many fans who care about Running Man', "he said to the members and fans.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is true that variety is getting lost in the entertainment side these days. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew members and members who are firmly on our way together, and the many guests who have been with Running Man'. It is also true that we have homework on what changes we will face next year. We will try to develop a lot of ourselves. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Of the guests who appeared in Running Man', Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven unfortunately this year are very thoughtful. I hope you two will do what you want to do comfortably in heaven. I sincerely thank you both. "I mourned Sulli and Goo Hara, who sadly passed away.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If I thought that I would like to have a pleasant idea these days, a pleasant thing, or a happy thing, I think that I am grateful for the comfortable Haru routine these days. I would like to thank many people who have made such a comfortable life, my Haru, my week, and my year, and many people who have made me happy for the new year rather than a long story. Next year, we will pioneer any way that others do not go, so that many entertainers will be born. I also hope that more entertainers will attend the 'Grand prize' and enjoy the festival together. "

=