Happy Together' Song Ga-in "Jung Mi-ae, Song Hye-kyo resembles"

Trot singer Song Ga-in, Hongja, In a political environment, and the prowling have gathered that Jung Mi-ae resembles actor Song Hye-kyo.KBS2 entertainment Happy Together, which was broadcast on the 26th, featured five people who became famous for TV Chosun entertainment Tomorrow is Mistrot.In particular, Jung Mi-ae was embarrassed by the words of the cast members who said that he resembled Song Hye-kyo.The beginning was from Song Ga-ins words; he told Jung Mi-ae, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo.Hongja, In a political environment, and the prowling also acknowledged Song Ga-ins words.So Jung Mi-ae said, Do not talk about it.In the meantime, Jung Mi-ae revealed an anecdote that was misleading because of the resemblance to Song Hye-kyo.I heard on a diet program that Noh Hong-chul resembled Song Hye-kyo, and I got too much evil at that time, he said.Nevertheless, the cast members praised Jung Mi-ae as Song Hye-kyo of Trot.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Is Song Hye-kyo resemblance conscious? Jung Mi-ae said, I really want to hide.Suddenly, Jung Mi-ae said, But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age.Song Ga-in, who heard Jung Mi-aes nuisance, shouted, What are you doing, editing! editing! And Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I did not see people like that.So Jung Mi-ae laughed, I want to be like this, a little bit like this.

Trot singer Song Ga-in, Hongja, In a political environment, and the prowling have gathered that Jung Mi-ae resembles actor Song Hye-kyo.

KBS2 entertainment Happy Together', which was broadcast on the 26th, featured five people who became famous for TV Chosun entertainment 'Tomorrow is MisTrot'. In particular, Jung Mi-ae was embarrassed by the words of the cast members who said that he resembled Song Hye-kyo.

The beginning was from Song Ga-in's words; he told Jung Mi-ae, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo." Hongja, In a political environment, and the prowling also acknowledged Song Ga-in's words. So Jung Mi-ae said, "Do not talk about it."

In the meantime, Jung Mi-ae revealed an anecdote that was misleading because of the resemblance to Song Hye-kyo. "I heard on a diet program that Noh Hong-chul resembled Song Hye-kyo, and I got too much evil at that time," he said.

Nevertheless, the cast members praised Jung Mi-ae as Song Hye-kyo of Trot'. MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Is Song Hye-kyo resemblance conscious?" Jung Mi-ae said, "I really want to hide."

Suddenly, Jung Mi-ae said, "But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age." Song Ga-in, who heard Jung Mi-ae's nuisance, shouted, "What are you doing, editing! editing!" And Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I did not see people like that."

So Jung Mi-ae laughed, "I want to be like this, a little bit like this."