Long progress and Joint Water 'snow'

This year, I was also me. The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards faded the meaning of the efforts of entertainers who suffered from the Joint Water over a long time.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Broadcasters Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae, and Cho Jeong-sik announcers were in charge of the society.The awards ceremony began at 9 p.m., but the prize was announced at 12:50 the next day, just over 20 minutes.At 12:35, a rerun of Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest was scheduled.As the awards ceremony was held for about four hours, viewers fatigue grew.At the awards ceremony, the awards were divided into show variety and reality show.However, as Joint Water progresses in most awards, it is difficult to avoid criticism of distributing awards.Meanwhile, the Grand Prize winner of Yoo Jae-Suk was the moment when it was shining in the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize.Baekjong One, the first candidate for the Baekjong One Alley Restaurant and the Matsunam Square, was awarded the Achievement Award, and the honor of the Grand Prize was awarded to Yoo Jae-Suk, who led the Running Man for nine years.The award of Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize in four years and won the 15th Entertainment Grand Prize in his career, was also different.Yoo Jae-Suk recently remembranced the late Goo Hara and Sulli who left our side.I think a lot of Goo Hara and Sully who appeared as guests in Running Man, and I want to be comfortable while doing what I want to do in heaven.I am so grateful to you both, he said, and his heart was buried in the image of Yoo Jae-Suk.Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think about my precious daily life these days. I am making my daily life with the sweat and effort of many people. Thank you.I would like to say hello to the New Years Day rather than a long story.I will pioneer the way that no one else will go on any way, so that I can become a program where a new entertainer is born. ▲ Grand Prize = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man) ▲ Achievement Prize = Baek Jong One (Baek Jong Ones Alley Restaurant) ▲ Producer Prize = Lee Seung Gi (All The Butlers) ▲ Best Award Shober Society Division = Choi Sung Kook (Burning Youth), Kim Seong-Joo (Baek Jong Ones Alley Restaurant) ▲ Best The reality show category: Hong Jin-young (Ugly Woof), Kim Jong-guk (Ugly Woof), Excellent Show Variety, Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), Excellent Reality Show category: Yoon Sang-hyun (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest), Kim Hee-cheol (Mattans) PLACE): Best Program Award: One Alley Restaurant in Baekjong One; Burning Youth; Burning Youth; Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest; SNS Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man), Park Na-rae (Little Forest), and upbringinging material (All The Butlers), Gangnam (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest), Lee Sang-hwa (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest), Best Teamwork Award = All The Butlers Integrated ▲ Global Program Award = Running Man ▲ SBS Entertainer Award ▲ Running Man ▲ SBS Honorary History One Award = All The Butlers Integrated ▲ SBS Family Award = Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest ▲ SBS Challenger Award = Kim Dong-joon (Mast Nam Square), Lee Tae-gon (Jungles Law), Huh Jae Law) ▲ Best Couple Award = Lee Sang-min, Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Young) ▲ Radio DJ Award Power FM Division = Bae Seong-jae (Bae Seong-jaes Ten) ▲ Radio DJ Award Love FM Division = So Yi-hyun (The Way to Home) ▲ New Artist Award Women = Jung In-sun The Alley Restaurant of Jong One ▲ New Artist Man = Choi Min-yong (Burning Youth), Kang Eun Kyung Award Radio Division = One One (Choi Baek-hos Romantic Age), Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Park Eun-young (Full Entertainment Night), Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Kim Mi-kyung 2: You Are My Dest

This year, I was also me. The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards faded the meaning of the efforts of entertainers who suffered from the Joint Water over a long time.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Broadcasters Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae, and Cho Jeong-sik announcers were in charge of the society.

The awards ceremony began at 9 p.m., but the prize was announced at 12:50 the next day, just over 20 minutes. At 12:35, a rerun of “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest” was scheduled. As the awards ceremony was held for about four hours, viewers' fatigue grew.

At the awards ceremony, the awards were divided into show variety and reality show. However, as Joint Water progresses in most awards, it is difficult to avoid criticism of "distributing awards".

Meanwhile, the Grand Prize winner of Yoo Jae-Suk was the moment when it was shining in the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize. Baekjong One, the first candidate for the Baekjong One Alley Restaurant and the Matsunam Square, was awarded the Achievement Award, and the honor of the Grand Prize was awarded to Yoo Jae-Suk, who led the Running Man' for nine years.

The award of Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize in four years and won the 15th Entertainment Grand Prize in his career, was also different. Yoo Jae-Suk recently remembranced the late Goo Hara and Sulli who left our side. "I think a lot of Goo Hara and Sully who appeared as guests in Running Man', and I want to be comfortable while doing what I want to do in heaven. I am so grateful to you both, "he said, and his heart was buried in the image of Yoo Jae-Suk.

Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think about my precious daily life these days. I am making my daily life with the sweat and effort of many people. Thank you. I would like to say hello to the New Year's Day rather than a long story. I will piOneer the way that no One else will go on any way, so that I can become a program where a new entertainer is born. "

▲ Grand Prize = Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man) ▲ Achievement Prize = Baek Jong One (Baek Jong One's Alley Restaurant) ▲ Producer Prize = Lee Seung Gi (All The Butlers) ▲ Best Award Shober Society Division = Choi Sung Kook (Burning Youth), Kim Seong-joo (Baek Jong One's Alley Restaurant) ▲ Best The reality show category: Hong Jin-young (Ugly Woof), Kim Jong-guk (Ugly Woof), Excellent Show Variety, Lee Sang-yoon (All The Butlers), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), Excellent Reality Show category: Yoon Sang-hyun (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest), Kim Hee-cheol (Mattan's) PLACE): ‘Best Program Award’: ‘One Alley Restaurant in Baekjong One’; ‘Burning Youth’; ‘Burning Youth’; ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest’; SNS Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man), Park Na-rae (Little Forest), and upbringinging material (All The Butlers), Gangnam (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest), Lee Sang-hwa (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest), Best Teamwork Award = ‘All The Butlers Integrated’ ▲ Global Program Award = ‘Running Man’ ▲ SBS Entertainer Award ▲ Running Man ▲ SBS Honorary History One Award = All The Butlers Integrated ▲ SBS Family Award = Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest ▲ SBS Challenger Award = Kim Dong-joon (Mast Nam Square), Lee Tae-gon (Jungle's Law), Huh Jae Law) ▲ Best Couple Award = Lee Sang-min, Tak Jae-hoon (Ugly Young) ▲ Radio DJ Award Power FM Division = Bae Seong-jae (Bae Seong-jae's Ten) ▲ Radio DJ Award Love FM Division = So Yi-hyun (The Way to Home) ▲ New Artist Award Women = Jung In-sun The Alley Restaurant of Jong One ▲ New Artist Man = Choi Min-yong (Burning Youth), Kang Eun Kyung Award Radio Division = One One (Choi Baek-ho's Romantic Age), Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Park Eun-young (Full Entertainment Night), Kang Eun Kyung Award Entertainment Division = Kim Mi-kyung 2: You Are My Dest