Byul, sweater Gift Certification "Christmas Feels Like It"

Singer Byul has certified the Gift she received in celebration of Christmas.Byul said to his Instagram on the afternoon of the 25th, I received a vintage sweater that I liked so much for my manito at the company year-end party last night.I changed on the spot and I think I took about 500 selfies because I was excited for a while. Thanks to Christmas, I feel like a Christmas, Byul said. You are Mary Christmas. Happy, graceful and warm Christmas.In the photo, Byul is wearing a red T-shirt with a Christmas tree and is smiling with a clear smile.During Byuls appearance is combined with items such as ribbon headbands and sweaters, which cause cuteness.The netizens who watched this responded such as cute, face flashes and marriage looks happy.Meanwhile, Byul married Haha in 2012, and after two sons, she got a daughter in July.

Singer Byul has certified the Gift she received in celebration of Christmas.

Byul said to his Instagram on the afternoon of the 25th, "I received a vintage sweater that I liked so much for my manito at the company year-end party last night. I changed on the spot and I think I took about 500 selfies because I was excited for a while. "

"Thanks to Christmas, I feel like a Christmas," Byul said. "You are Mary Christmas. Happy, graceful and warm Christmas."

In the photo, Byul is wearing a red T-shirt with a Christmas tree and is smiling with a clear smile. During Byul's appearance is combined with items such as ribbon headbands and sweaters, which cause cuteness.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "cute", "face flashes" and "marriage looks happy".

Meanwhile, Byul married Haha in 2012, and after two sons, she got a daughter in July.