The director, "Being in touch with Zazu and watching movies" with EXO Suho

The director mentioned his friendship with Suho.The director of the movie Start at SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town broadcast on December 18 said that he still contacts Suho and Zazu after Glory Day.I thought I was so grateful to see The Directors piece, Glory Day, all my favorite actors came out, one listener wrote.The director replied, Ryu Joon-yeol, Ji-su, Suho, and Kim Hee-chan came out of the work.How did you collect a hot actor? asked Park Sun-young announcer, and The director revealed humility, saying, I think I was lucky.Suho is Suhos real name, I guess hes very close, Park Sun-young replied, laughing as the director contacted Zazu and watched a movie.Park Jung-min boasted of his friendship, saying, I come to the stage and deliver a bouquet of flowers, Im close, its the same theater motivator.han jung-won
The director mentioned his friendship with Suho.The director of the movie Start at SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town broadcast on December 18 said that he still contacts Suho and Zazu after Glory Day.I thought I was so grateful to see The Directors piece, Glory Day, all my favorite actors came out, one listener wrote.The director replied, Ryu Joon-yeol, Ji-su, Suho, and Kim Hee-chan came out of the work.How did you collect a hot actor? asked Park Sun-young announcer, and The director revealed humility, saying, I think I was lucky.Suho is Suhos real name, I guess hes very close, Park Sun-young replied, laughing as the director contacted Zazu and watched a movie.Park Jung-min boasted of his friendship, saying, I come to the stage and deliver a bouquet of flowers, Im close, its the same theater motivator.han jung-won

The director mentioned his friendship with Suho.

The director of The movie 'Start' at SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's Cine Town' broadcast on December 18 said that he still contacts Suho and Zazu after 'Glory Day'.

"I thought I was so grateful to see The Director's piece, "Glory Day," all my favorite actors came out," one listener wrote. The director replied, "Ryu Joon-yeol, Ji-su, Suho, and Kim Hee-chan came out of The work."

"How did you collect a hot actor?" asked Park Sun-young announcer, and The director revealed humility, saying, "I think I was lucky."

"Suho is Suho's real name, I guess he's very close," Park Sun-young replied, laughing as The director "contacted Zazu and watched a movie." Park Jung-min boasted of his friendship, saying, "I come to The stage and deliver a bouquet of flowers, I'm close, it's The same Theater motivator."

han jung-won