'Comeback' Stray Kids' affection for fans "being held by my hand"

Stray Kids has lavishly expressed her affection for fans a day before her comeback.Stray Kids will be on the official SNS channel at 0:00 on December 8th.:: LEVANTER (Cle: Levanter) posted a teaser video of the song You Can STAY (Yu Can Stay).The video vividly shows the scene of the first solo concert Stray Kids World Tour Distract 9: Unlock in SEOUL (Stray Kids World Tour Distract 9: Unlock in Seoul) held at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Songpa Olympic Park in November.I breathe with the audience and enjoy the stage with excitement, and I conveyed the heat of the scene, and I conveyed the calm impression with the back view of the members who watched the phrase We will always be here.The lyrics Wind sound that strokes us instead of chilly wind that is heard in the video, and you and I came here together made me feel heartfelt toward the fans.Stray Kids commented on the song You Can STAY in the intro video released earlier, It is like a song that expresses the feelings that can be presented to fans.I heard the lyrics and I was overwhelmed. I want to make you feel proud that you are supporting my singer, he said of his fans. I am grateful for coming here together.In fact, this song is written and written by the teams production group, Three Lacha (3RACHA), and conveys the true feelings of the members.The new album Cl?: LEVANTER will be released at 6 pm on December 9, which will feature the title song and the song You Can STAY by Stray Kids.The title song Wind (Levanter) is a song with a heartfelt desire for a dream: soft melodies and the voices of eight sweet members catch the ear.Meanwhile, Stray Kids is gaining worldwide interest and popularity before releasing a new album.It ranked 7th in the Most Streamed K Pop Artist released by Sporty Pie, an overseas music streaming site, and ranked first in the Best K Pop 20 in 2019 by Magazine Days.Thanks to its hot popularity, it recently confirmed the schedule for the US performance of Stray Kids World Tour District 9: Unlock.bak-beauty

Stray Kids has lavishly expressed her affection for fans a day before her comeback.

Stray Kids will be on the official SNS channel at 0:00 on December 8th. :: LEVANTER' (Cle: Levanter) posted a teaser video of the song "You Can STAY" (Yu Can Stay).

The video vividly shows the scene of the first solo concert 'Stray Kids World Tour' Distract 9: Unlock in Seoul' (Stray Kids World Tour 'Distract 9: Unlock' in Seoul) held at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Songpa Olympic Park in November.

I breathe with the audience and enjoy the stage with excitement, and I conveyed the heat of the scene, and I conveyed the calm impression with the back view of the members who watched the phrase 'We will always be here'.

The lyrics "Wind sound that strokes us instead of chilly Wind" that is heard in the video, and you and I came here together" made me feel heartfelt toward the fans.

Stray Kids commented on the song 'You Can STAY' in the intro video released earlier, "It is like a song that expresses the feelings that can be presented to fans. I heard the lyrics and I was overwhelmed. "

"I want to make you feel proud that you are supporting my singer," he said of his fans. "I am grateful for coming here together."

In fact, this song is written and written by the team's production group, Three Lacha (3RACHA), and conveys the true feelings of the members.

The new album 'Cl?: LEVANTER' will be released at 6 pm on December 9, which will feature the title song and the song 'You Can STAY' by Stray Kids.

The title song "Wind (Levanter)" is a song with a heartfelt desire for a dream: soft melodies and the voices of eight sweet members catch the ear.

Meanwhile, Stray Kids is gaining worldwide interest and popularity before releasing a new album.

It ranked 7th in the "Most Streamed K Pop Artist" released by Sporty Pie, an overseas music streaming site, and ranked first in the "Best K Pop 20" in 2019 by Magazine Days.

Thanks to its hot popularity, it recently confirmed the schedule for the US performance of 'Stray Kids World Tour' District 9: Unlock'.

bak-beauty