"Song Hye-kyo Likes" The Miami "I've Heared From a Child" in Song Ga-in's Horse

Singer The Miami laughed when Song Ga-in said, I heard a lot of such a sound from my childhood.Trot singer Song Ga-in, who has been active in TV Chosun entertainment Tomorrow is Mystrot, and Sukha and Jung Da-kyung, The Miami and Hongja appeared on KBS2 Happy Together 4 which was broadcast on the 26th.Song Ga-in told The Miami on the air that My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo. The colleagues who appeared together agreed with Song Ga-in.But The Miami, embarrassed, said, Do not talk about it.The Miami then revealed her experience of being plagued by the words that she resembled Song Hye-kyo in the past.Noh Hong-chul (me) said he resembled Song Hye-kyo on a diet program, and I got too many bad comments then, she said.However, the cast said, Trot-based Song Hye-kyo, and released The Miami.Yoo Jae-Suk also asked the question, Do you think you are conscious of the Song Hye-kyo resemblance?I really want to hide, The Miami said, but I havent heard about it recently, but Ive heard it since I was a kid. The studio became a laughing sea.Song Ga-in joked, What are you doing, editing! editing! and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I didnt see people like that.The Miami laughed, saying, I want to be like this, a little bit like this.TV viewer ratings of Happy Together 4 rebounded in the appearance of Trot actresses.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research institute, broadcast TV viewer ratings were 6.6% nationwide.TV viewer ratings doubled from 3.5 percent last week.
Singer The Miami laughed when Song Ga-in said, I heard a lot of such a sound from my childhood.Trot singer Song Ga-in, who has been active in TV Chosun entertainment Tomorrow is Mystrot, and Sukha and Jung Da-kyung, The Miami and Hongja appeared on KBS2 Happy Together 4 which was broadcast on the 26th.Song Ga-in told The Miami on the air that My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo. The colleagues who appeared together agreed with Song Ga-in.But The Miami, embarrassed, said, Do not talk about it.The Miami then revealed her experience of being plagued by the words that she resembled Song Hye-kyo in the past.Noh Hong-chul (me) said he resembled Song Hye-kyo on a diet program, and I got too many bad comments then, she said.However, the cast said, Trot-based Song Hye-kyo, and released The Miami.Yoo Jae-Suk also asked the question, Do you think you are conscious of the Song Hye-kyo resemblance?I really want to hide, The Miami said, but I havent heard about it recently, but Ive heard it since I was a kid. The studio became a laughing sea.Song Ga-in joked, What are you doing, editing! editing! and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I didnt see people like that.The Miami laughed, saying, I want to be like this, a little bit like this.TV viewer ratings of Happy Together 4 rebounded in the appearance of Trot actresses.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research institute, broadcast TV viewer ratings were 6.6% nationwide.TV viewer ratings doubled from 3.5 percent last week.

Singer The Miami laughed when Song Ga-in said, "I heard a lot of such a sound from my childhood."

Trot singer Song Ga-in, who has been active in TV Chosun entertainment 'Tomorrow is MysTrot', and Sukha and Jung Da-kyung, The Miami and Hongja appeared on KBS2 Happy Together 4' which was broadcast on the 26th.

Song Ga-in told The Miami on the air that "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo." The colleagues who appeared together agreed with Song Ga-in. But The Miami, embarrassed, said, "Do not talk about it."

The Miami then revealed her experience of being plagued by the words that she resembled Song Hye-kyo in the past. “Noh Hong-chul (me) said he resembled Song Hye-kyo on a diet program, and I got too many bad comments then,” she said.

However, the cast said, "Trot-based Song Hye-kyo," and released The Miami. Yoo Jae-Suk also asked the question, "Do you think you are conscious of the Song Hye-kyo resemblance?" “I really want to hide,” The Miami said, “but I haven’t heard about it recently, but I’ve heard it since I was a kid.” The studio became a laughing sea.

Song Ga-in joked, “What are you doing, editing! editing!” and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, “I didn’t see people like that.” The Miami laughed, saying, "I want to be like this, a little bit like this."

TV viewer ratings of Happy Together 4 rebounded in the appearance of Trot actresses. According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research institute, broadcast TV viewer ratings were 6.6% nationwide. TV viewer ratings doubled from 3.5 percent last week.