Running Man' Global Program Award ..Ji Suk-jin "Grand prize seems not today"

Seoul=) = SBS Running Man won the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Global Program Award.The Running Man team won the prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm on the 28th.Ji Suk-jin said, Thank you so much. I thought that from one day, the whole members could get a Grand Prize, but today I do not think so.I think a nice person will take a Grand prize. Ji Suk-jin said, Thank you for supporting all the production team. It was too hard. The members are showing great sum, but I think it is the award given by viewers.I am grateful that I am receiving it because of many fans overseas.

Seoul=) = SBS Running Man' won the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize Global Program Award.

The Running Man' team won the prize at the '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize', which was broadcast live from 9 pm on the 28th.

Ji Suk-jin said, "Thank you so much. I thought that from one day, the whole members could get a Grand prize, but today I do not think so. I think a nice person will take a Grand prize. "

Ji Suk-jin said, "Thank you for supporting all the production team. It was too hard." "The members are showing great sum, but I think it is the award given by viewers. I am grateful that I am receiving it because of many fans overseas. "